Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PAIN + NS vs CB

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Learn to read around a little, and maybe you would know it wasn't suppose to be a GB of EX, but more a malfunction of the game. God like I have to defend myself from you about killing idiots.
    so the malfunction is both NS and PaIn declared on EX? so which one of you didnt mean to?

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    It revenge from last set. Doing exactly what they did to use last set.
    way to be a better person there . so next set they can get revenge for what you did to them this set right?

well then theyll get pwned again the next set then because it won't be even again. why should they have the last word? but then again it does seem to be the way they think...like how Devils convinced that he "owes me one". LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    so the malfunction is both NS and PaIn declared on EX? so which one of you didnt mean to?

way to be a better person there . so next set they can get revenge for what you did to them this set right?
    I don't understand you and Jeff Capes. Seriously no need to defend LoR, .

The malfunction was that we could not declare on the nations at the same time. I won't go into further details because none of that concerns you.

As for the revenge you and Jeff make me laugh. They hit us once, we hit them once. That's called getting "even" if you've ever heard the expression. Once we are "even" there is no need for further revenge sets. I didn't think it was too complicated to understand but apparently it is. EX and CB aren't even whining about it, so I'm perplexed to why you are.

The malfunction was that we could not declare on the nations at the same time. I won't go into further details because none of that concerns you.

As for the revenge you and Jeff make me laugh. They hit us once, we hit them once. That's called getting "even" if you've ever heard the expression. Once we are "even" there is no need for further revenge sets. I didn't think it was too complicated to understand but apparently it is. EX and CB aren't even whining about it, so I'm perplexed to why you are.
    Its not that I don't understand, I see where you are coming from and understand you doing it.
    I just don't think i've ever seen LoR or members go 'ok fair play now we are even' they are more likely to carry it over or do something stupid ie. suicide. They are never too vocal in the forums (except Ali) they just wait till they think they can annoy you the most.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Missionary Guest

you say you hit them because they ruined your set last set. but now youve done it to them surely they have the right for their revenge irrespective or what happened last set right?

btw, your punishing a nations members for doing something the previous set. not there leaders or even the tag, but the members. but are you not one of the ones that say you should be in a nation and stick it out with them? not just jump ship or refuse to war?

THe leaders abandoned their memebrs coz they didnt wanna face wat was to come... so the members now are forced to suffer.... if any of the LOR leaders would show themselves maybe the members wouldnt have to worry and suffer

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    you say you hit them because they ruined your set last set. but now youve done it to them surely they have the right for their revenge irrespective or what happened last set right?

btw, your punishing a nations members for doing something the previous set. not there leaders or even the tag, but the members. but are you not one of the ones that say you should be in a nation and stick it out with them? not just jump ship or refuse to war?
    Very first sentence: Correct
    2nd Sentence: No, because then they would have hit us twice and ruined our set twice to us ruining their set once. They ruined our set first... so now we are getting even with them. Again... I don't think I have to explain the word "even" (meaning we owe them one, and this is it). This isn't the first time there has been a revenge war. So why you feel compelled to speak up is baffling, especially considering this has nothing to do with you.

2nd paragraph first sentence: The tag name has nothing to do with it. The letters "LoR" weren't the ones pushing the buttons killing states. It was the players who joined LoR knowing full well what they're doing. If people didn't join LoR so they could be ******bags for a set, we wouldn't have died. I can't kill the leaders but they all "retired" into hiding because they don't want to face the music.

Last sentence: Not really, when do you ever see me saying that? Back in WoW I would flip-flop nations often.
    Last edited by ooga booga; 02-12-2009 at 12:11.