Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: PAIN+NS vs EX

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Wat happend 3 sets ago when u got warred by even numbers? oh yea u guys got slaughtered

less then nice person
    WOW HOE i didn't know you have been doing so many favors to ooga and anton..

I call you out and the *****es come out to defend you. A pimp at work right there.

But yo whose keeping your girl busy? I may have to step up to help her whilst you keep your boys happy.

To Anton..... I never said im good at MATH.... All me mems knew this!!!! BUT thanks again for stating the obvious.

Hey Anton I do miss all those MSN IMs though when you came to me saying Ali plz dont' warrrrrrrr meeeeeeee..... Ali why is that state with sooooooo many ships..... Ali why are you guys tocking turns......... Ali......... Ali.......

Plz do that again man missed that so very much.
    Last edited by Dogma; 02-11-2009 at 00:58.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

no need to exagurate. all i did was ask you guys to leave me alone and i returned the favour by not helping kill all top LoR states at end of set by which time i was unbreakable and agreeing to return the peace favour next time in return. edit: yeah i remember the ship state. that was regarding kanmans brother. fact is my suspicions were correct. the little **** did suicide me. apart from that i didn't talk to you about turn stocking or your states set ups
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 02-11-2009 at 00:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Have fun watching all your stupid followers die for your stupidity.
    what makes us stupid anyway?
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i think ive had convos with 6 or so different LoR members last set where they told me that you had no clue how to work out breaks and that they always had to send much more than what you told them because you always got **** wrong. further more they were baffled by your tactics for example deciding to AA a state prior to land drops even though it was 100% jets (and had like 5 turns on hand)
    Lol the AA thing were my ideas, i dont like killing without seeing AAs in news , and the break thing was just a joke

no need to exagurate. all i did was ask you guys to leave me alone and i returned the favour by not helping kill all top LoR states at end of set by which time i was unbreakable.
    u only were unbreakeable cause u survive to the end just because i love u so ****ing much, never forget that =P u son of a *****

btw get on msn need to tell u about this new girl i met
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

no need to exagurate. all i did was ask you guys to leave me alone and i returned the favour by not helping kill all top LoR states at end of set by which time i was unbreakable. edit: yeah i remember the ship state. that was regarding kanmans brother. fact is my suspicions were correct. the little **** did suicide me. apart from that i didn't talk to you about turn stocking or your states set ups
    ok so by you stating the point of exaggeration. That means there is some truth to it?

Now by my stating i said Ali...... Ali..... about 3-6 times

Now if we look at how many times i had to go over LoR not picking you apart and killing you...... UMMM i think your exaggerating by saying Im exaggerating cause i didn't even post the MSN ims here z....
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

i think ive had convos with 6 or so different LoR members last set where they told me that you had no clue how to work out breaks and that they always had to send much more than what you told them because you always got **** wrong. further more they were baffled by your tactics for example deciding to AA a state prior to land drops even though it was 100% jets (and had like 5 turns on hand) and apparently your war chats are a mess and no one has any clue whats going on. what knowledge? how to attack in vastly superior numbers? face it ali, youre no where near an impressive warrior. heck youre not even a good land dropper (which is all that you seem to do). ive seen you fail so many SAs that if your opponents were half good/not 100% infantry your state would have been ARed whilst online.
    unless rules have changed,

5 turns on hand = able to sa
    5 turns on hand +15% readiness = need to regain readiness, not able to sa
    Last edited by kanman; 02-11-2009 at 01:21.

Rules have changed

Hey! If either of the sides wants to let me landgrab targets after their readiness is AA'd down, I would be very greatful. it's kinda hard to grab when all your goods is stuck on the market and u got no national army.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    what makes us stupid anyway?
    what didnt you get about follower of Ali......
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    what didnt you get about follower of Ali......
    @ ali im sorry that our nation had to wait the 3 hours b4 we could declare but the other nations only had to wait like 1...... war preps fed us over its a tottaly different game when u use war preps so u cant even compare the ****tyness of LOR to how we warred last night cause quite frankly we did welll 7 states dead when almost all of their states were online when we were able to strike + a big breaker died. and besides who cares how GOOOOD our FS was it was GOOOOd enough that i see little fighting chance for EX and CB is like gone sooooo stay in your little retirement home doosh bag (btw ik i spelt doosh wrng dnt care)
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG