Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War Prep [URGENT]

Default War Prep [URGENT]

At this time the War Preparations has been disabled. All nations can freely declare war without a time frame.

War Preparations will return next set. There was a major loophole that was discovered while i was fixing another small issue with it and this needs to be corrected and then THOROUGHLY tested.

Sorry for the inconvenience and trouble that this has caused.. But if i didn't catch it when i did, it would have caused more trouble in the end

When i have it fixed i will be selecting around 5 ppl to finish up the testing on it.

thanks

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

w00t! good timing..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

It was the best time to do it.. Cause your nation could still do 2 turn war attacks against NS anyway so it didn't really matter if you could declare back instantly instead of waiting..

And there was no others in waiting, so that is why i did it now instead of waiting..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Cause your nation could still do 2 turn war attacks against NS anyway so it didn't really matter if you could declare back instantly instead of waiting..
    i know, its just that declaring back looks cool to me..

[LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    It was the best time to do it.. Cause your nation could still do 2 turn war attacks against NS anyway so it didn't really matter if you could declare back instantly instead of waiting..

And there was no others in waiting, so that is why i did it now instead of waiting..
    Jerk... your thing couldn't have come at a worse timing. You disable it AFTER we wait 6 hours to declare on EX. . Nothing like a 6 hour notice. I hate you. *declares on SLOB*.

P.S. I don't hate you, but we did get screwed out of that deal. but it's ok, nobody knew the bug was there so we just move on. Kenneth can be glad he didn't log into a dead state yesterday and actually got some kills out of it.

why couldnt we just do a practice declaration?

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    why couldnt we just do a practice declaration?
    It apparently worked in Mr. P's testing facility, but in the game it didn't.

We could declare on 1 nation, just not multiple nations at the same time. Eventually this was semi-fixed, as we were testing it in the game last night as we were trying to war. But Mr. P took it down fur further testing I believe till he can get it 100% straightened out, if I'm not mistaken.

I did a efw test with it and it didnt work... i told Mr P and he wen ton and did fix it coz it worked fine for a min... so when it was time to declare on EX it was bugged and wouldnt let us....

Missionary Guest

so you broke it hoebag?

eh i wouldn't put it pass me