Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nation-Wars Resurrection V1.06 (Changes for Next Set)

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Doesn't posting intels in your nation's forums do the same as "saved intels"? I just thought that was what everybody did.
    state secret!

P.S. Now i know why Dogma and Calvin don`t post much
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    state secret!

P.S. Now i know why Dogma and Calvin don`t post much

they don't let us old senile people out much

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    Prem = premium account
    Priv = priv, duh

But what's a perm? Does it bite? Can you eat it?
    shhhhh, let him call it what he wants. dont question him: he gets antsy, refuses to take his medication and it takes hours to calm him down

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    they don't let us old senile people out much
    it`s called old age! when your more wise then everyone wants you to be, so they stuff you in old peoples house and don`t care about you until you meet again, start to talk and they remember why they out you away!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

The support ticket feature has been implemented. I did this for the last days
    of the set so people will have time to test it a little if they want. If you do test it, please make sure you include the word test in the subject line.

This system will replace a few sections on the forums. From this system you will now be able to:

Report Bugs
    Ask for help
    Report Account problems
    Report Cheaters

Starting Next set, please use this form to report all the above issues..

thank you!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Crimson Shadow Guest

Personally, I would rename Support Ticket to something that is clear to what it is.
    Like Support/Help or something simple and direct.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Seeing that all my game files for the new game are now gone, there will be some added changes to Resurrection till the new server opens (which looks like won't happen till around the end of 09 or later)

-Preparation-

This will be reinstated next set as all bugs have been cleared.

-Support Center-

There will be a tab on the menu where new members will be able to create a ticket for any questions they have. All questions will remain private and only the admins and member who created the ticket will be able to see.

-Saved Intels-

When a member does a Intel Spy Op all information will be stored and the member can go back at anytime and look at it. There will be a tab called "Saved Intels" and when clicked it will list out all the intels you have done during the set.

I haven't fully decided if this will be a Prem only feature or not.

-Auto Nation Join-

New members who would like to learn the game in a safe environment will be able to click a button and be auto placed in a designated Training Nation that will help teach him/her how to play the game. They will be able to join/leave this nation whenever they choose and it WILL NOT count against there join nation limits.

Any non new member who tries to abuse this tool will lose his/her state and possibly banned from the game for the rest of the set. This is being set up to help gain and keep new members to the game. So there is a 0 tolerance policy with this feature.

-Land Dropping-

Will be removed from the game!
    All of these listed above have now been implemented. I will also be adding in the new message part where it will tell you if the message is to the whole nation or just a single state.

Good luck this round to everyone!

Also......... I have added an old theme back in the game. So now those of you who don't "love" the blue, can change to another color

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    -Auto Nation Join-

New members who would like to learn the game in a safe environment will be able to click a button and be auto placed in a designated Training Nation that will help teach him/her how to play the game. They will be able to join/leave this nation whenever they choose and it WILL NOT count against there join nation limits.

Any non new member who tries to abuse this tool will lose his/her state and possibly banned from the game for the rest of the set. This is being set up to help gain and keep new members to the game. So there is a 0 tolerance policy with this feature.
    Who chooses this nation? Or is it a noob only nation (with whatever teachers are there) which can't be warred upon?

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Who chooses this nation? Or is it a noob only nation (with whatever teachers are there) which can't be warred upon?
    I chose the nation this would happen to. Well after they volunteered of course.