Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nation-Wars Resurrection V1.06 (Changes for Next Set)

Black theme huh....I hope you dont have to implement every change twice like before...

It looks good i must say. I sent over a new banner image with adjusted colors.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Black theme huh....I hope you dont have to implement every change twice like before...

It looks good i must say. I sent over a new banner image with adjusted colors.
    No now i don't have to do everything twice like before.. I got smart about it and now all i have to do is load things in one place and it will show on all themes

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

so what nation is trainer nation ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

SLOB

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Missionary Guest

i dont like the security of the training nation idea. have it so they can join a training nation but dont have it so they cant be warred. already they have 10 members and from what i can see only 1 of them are new. people who dont want to war are just going to hide in this nation.

wait, we can't war SLOB ?
    jks

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

No one said you can't war SLOB. I would just hope that is doesn't become a War fest on us. If we are to train new players, war is part of the game. I would only hope that some discretion is used in picking targets. Plus, I have more than one new player. As far as I can tell, I have 3.

@ Vinnie We are trying to make it so that not just anyone can join SLOB to hide from war. Mr P and I are monitoring who joins and he has items in place for ppl that try and exploit the training nation status.

maybe if SLOBs gonna be training nation give dual strat support a thought? could help with new players who dont like one strat and would consider switching perhaps.

The main thing that I am trying to do is to teach the basics of the game ie grabbing, watching finances, navigating the game and such as that. In my opinion, Casher is the easiest to teach the very basics as you can keep from getting red turns easier. The finer points of the game will have to come later in their training process. Not to mention, it looks like we are going tobe warred thiws set by the way ppl are posting in this thread, so we would have to have a single strat supported in order to be able to sustain a war situation.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    maybe if SLOBs gonna be training nation give dual strat support a thought? could help with new players who dont like one strat and would consider switching perhaps.
    i was thinking something like this. i mean if SLOB say they are supporting say indy, what if they want to play casher, farmer. can you have it so the training nation get some sort of tech bonus so all 3 of the strats can be supported that doesnt give them a huge advantage over the other nations?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    No one said you can't war SLOB. I would just hope that is doesn't become a War fest on us. If we are to train new players, war is part of the game. I would only hope that some discretion is used in picking targets. Plus, I have more than one new player. As far as I can tell, I have 3.

@ Vinnie We are trying to make it so that not just anyone can join SLOB to hide from war. Mr P and I are monitoring who joins and he has items in place for ppl that try and exploit the training nation status.
    i was under the impression who ever was made the training nation you cant declare on them? or have i got that wrong? .