Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: wanna be scared??!!

did you take your meds today Dogma? you know how u get when u forget a few
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Minimus the whole reason threads on racism are closed is cause people take it way to far. nobody like's to be called a racist that is why people get so angry over threads like that. And you just love to play the devils advocate. You will take the opposite side against anyone, and that's fine, but when remember that when you get upset when others don't take you seriously on things..

And i'm sorry but this site is no where near as bad as that site. They clearly point out in just about every thread how whites are scum and crackers ect ect..

Even when one of there own makes a post giving an opinion that is not there's they trash him in 30 secs.

Anyway, if you and Dogma want to have a personal dual between you two, that is fine just keep it in a PM..

I really have no use for that site. I can't change the way those people think anymore then i can change the way white predujice people think. All i can do is control my life.
    oh and my forums

peace out!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I prefer the poem "The Liverpool slums"

Your mum's on the game and your dad's in the nick,
    You're all on the social you're so F***ing thick,
    In the Liverpool slums.

You look in the dustbins for something to eat,
    You find a dead rat and you think it's a treat,
    In the Liverpool slums.

People say Liverpool is rough, try Portsmouth, all the area round Fratton Park is much worse than Liverpool.

To me, it's kind of like if you call someone gay and they aren't. If I call Hoebawt gay, he doesn't get offended because he knows he's not. If I call Anton gay, all hell breaks loose, and he defends himself and how much he likes women. Probably about the same thing when I call someone racist. Most don't have a problem with it, and know I'm messing with them.

Furthermore, I would love to hear what our black members have to say about all this.....

Maybe you could recruit some from the obamma forums. Hotep seems like a nice guy, as does Son of Sambo and A rmy Shabazz. If any of you joined the forum, maybe ask them to come on over and post here. Better yet, PM them and let them know "Whitey demands they play Nation Wars."

Quote Originally Posted by Minimus View Post
    To me, it's kind of like if you call someone gay and they aren't. If I call Hoebawt gay, he doesn't get offended because he knows he's not. If I call Anton gay, all hell breaks loose, and he defends himself and how much he likes women. Probably about the same thing when I call someone racist. Most don't have a problem with it, and know I'm messing with them.
    honestly i think i'm the only person on here who can tell when your just messing with someone or not. Which is why you and i never have any problems..

but for some they take it the wrong way.. So maybe from time to time send a PM to them just to let them know your messing with them. That way they know and will be more apt to mess back.

Quote Originally Posted by Minimus View Post
    Better yet, PM them and let them know "Whitey demands they play Nation Wars."
    I'm sure they will come running if we send a PM like that lmao..

Currently Active Users: 3626 (152 members and 3474 guests)

And I just posted about this thread. I'll either get banned, or hang on to your white asses if they actually join.

I explained to you in PM why I take such offense to being called that. i have spent my entire life trying to teach my children and anyone that comes in contact with me that tolerance of all people is the right way to be. Me taking offense to such an offensive term being thrown at me has nothing to do with whether ai am or not. To me that is as bad a calling a black man the "N" word just because he is a black man. I don't like it and I will not just sit and take it under any circumstances. That isnot a joke to me. That is just like someone calling me a pedophile because I am a Scoutmaster. That is a good way to get a broken nose and bumps and bruises all about your head and shoulders.

OK. You know, people in the south never really understood my sarcasm. When I lived in North Carolina, I would joke with people, and they just didn't get it, thought I was actually insulting them. It is good to know where people come from, and what their position is on things. For example, if you play this game, and are on these forums with your children, the last thing you need is, "Daddy, why are you a racist?" I will now go back to my regularly scheduled purpose of mocking Hoebawt and Anton for their utter, unique, and almost disgusting gayness.