Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everlasting Darkness's feeding for land/gb policy

Default Everlasting Darkness's feeding for land/gb policy

in and effort to spice up the forums, and to add some contriversy to this set xELDx will be enforcing a no feeding policy.

this will include feeds for land and/or gb. so if you want to make my job easy come to me and ask for some gb. punishment will involve the offending states being killed.

this has been something that has been nagging at me ever since i came back to this game.

one of my original draws to this game was the comunities unique since of justice. there were nations who hunted down and killed multi's/cheaters, and nations who set up rules of no double taps in top ten and tripple taps outside of the top 10, as well as war attacks on their states. these all came from somewhere, i bet the original sets were filled with states doing AA's followed by SA's for basic landgrabs in the top 10, but yet the game meshed into what it is today.

i know the guilt has been everywhere, and we will work hard to keep these acts from occuring in xELDx, and will now also work to keep these acts from happening in the comunity at large.

understand we are a warring nation looking for a war, so retals from doubling in the top 10 and tripple tapping my states will be retal'd very harshly, and if it comes to war then so be it.

as we will be a very aggressive nation this set, i expect us to be labeled as the bad guy. i'm willing to accept that. so to all those out there looking to abuse my idea of fair play in the game gl, and i'll have alot of fun this set hunting you down.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

btw as u guessed u pissed me off...

Now, i came back to this game after 4 year break...yet still nothign chnaged. still a bunch of idiots think they can run the game, as the game allows people to have that sort of power...thats the problem...

i honestly dont understand retards like u who think it will be fun to **** someons set up becuase u feel like it...

btw if i get killed i guess everyone will know why!

still id like to finish off that ur an idiot n u pissed me off!!!!!!!

the end of this happy factual story
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 03-04-2009 at 09:28.

Tell us how you Really feel, Pasha.

sounds like pasha has some anger issues

i'm still curious to hear how the rest of the comunity feels.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

You play how you want everyone else does.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    btw as u guessed u pissed me off...

Now, i came back to this game after 4 year break...yet still nothign chnaged. still a bunch of idiots think they can run the game, as the game allows people to have that sort of power...thats the problem...

i honestly dont understand retards like u who think it will be fun to **** someons set up becuase u feel like it...

btw if i get killed i guess everyone will know why!

still id like to finish off that ur an idiot n u pissed me off!!!!!!!

the end of this happy factual story
    Erm, no we will not war without reason. Unless someone gives us a reason to hit them then they have nothing to worry about.

why did someone edit my post???? i had nice words in there to say, with out the 1st art my post is irelevent!

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    sounds like pasha has some anger issues

i'm still curious to hear how the rest of the comunity feels.
    As for feeding land policy, I love it. Anton would be screwed (and would show how great of a netter he really is (no offense Anton you're very smart but you have too many friends and can't win on your own)).

As for the warring thing... sounds like an LoR thing to me. But I'm not playing this set (too busy and I'll be gone for 8 days on vacation next week (spring break!)) so depends how the people playing feel.

Ooga you're silly. yes i ask my friends to grab me sometimes but only if they get good land in the process. im usually a stocker so them hitting me for 300-400 land is better than than them hitting some netting state for 300-500 land and much bigger expenses. sure ill admit that during the FF set there was a few times when i asked some of my inactive friends to use their turns but my win (which was a different set) was completely legit and i didn't ask my friends to feed me land nor gb considering that before my jump i was hovering in the ranks of #5-15 and recieved a total of 8-9 grabs throughout a period of 4 or so days until i made my jump to top1. if you take a minute to read my guide to grabbing youll see how its possible to grab like that without so called "land feeding". so no i wont be screwed at all. btw, "winning on my own" - does that mean every one whos ever asked a friend to get an intel for them can't win on their own? silly ooga, by your logic any one who talks to anyone from NW "doesn't win on their own".

oh and btw:

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpo...&postcount=189
    http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpo...&postcount=197

so suck it *****.

p.s. im not a netter, im a stocker
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 03-04-2009 at 15:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Yeah I was referring to when you stock and get fed, not the set in high (which I don't think I was active for so I don't know what happened that set)

Edit: Yeah the FF set was in my head, which is what I was referring to.