Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everlasting Darkness's feeding for land/gb policy

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Yeah I was referring to when you stock and get fed, not the set in high (which I don't think I was active for so I don't know what happened that set)

Edit: Yeah the FF set was in my head, which is what I was referring to.
    the set that i won (high) was completely legit so thank you for retracting (somewhat) your original statement about my netting and winning abilities

anton says:
    so, i can win on my own then ?
    ooga booga says:
    I guess so I was thinking of the FF set and another set I belive (both stocking). Thus I am was wrong
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 03-04-2009 at 15:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    in and effort to spice up the forums, and to add some contriversy to this set xELDx will be enforcing a no feeding policy.

this will include feeds for land and/or gb. so if you want to make my job easy come to me and ask for some gb. punishment will involve the offending states being killed.

this has been something that has been nagging at me ever since i came back to this game.

one of my original draws to this game was the comunities unique since of justice. there were nations who hunted down and killed multi's/cheaters, and nations who set up rules of no double taps in top ten and tripple taps outside of the top 10, as well as war attacks on their states. these all came from somewhere, i bet the original sets were filled with states doing AA's followed by SA's for basic landgrabs in the top 10, but yet the game meshed into what it is today.

i know the guilt has been everywhere, and we will work hard to keep these acts from occuring in xELDx, and will now also work to keep these acts from happening in the comunity at large.

understand we are a warring nation looking for a war, so retals from doubling in the top 10 and tripple tapping my states will be retal'd very harshly, and if it comes to war then so be it.

as we will be a very aggressive nation this set, i expect us to be labeled as the bad guy. i'm willing to accept that. so to all those out there looking to abuse my idea of fair play in the game gl, and i'll have alot of fun this set hunting you down.
    just so you know when we started the original rules it was to protect the smaller newer guys. also there was no such thing as an AA back then so it was kill the state or nothing
    at one point we actually kicked a member from our own tag, farmed him and had him tag back up. he wasn't happy but after that he followed the rules

however the only reason this worked was b/c the nations that ran the game got together and said this is what we think is fair and will keep the game going at a relatively decent pace with a happy medium between netters and warrers. i do not know it this change you are implementing here for the simple fact that i do not believe you have the biggest and strongest states in order to dictate this game. you have to have overwhelming power to be able to force a big game change and to be honest i don't see any tags out there that could do it or any leaders that could keep enough nations together to make a massive game change

just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    why did someone edit my post???? i had nice words in there to say, with out the 1st art my post is irelevent!
    i must appoligize. I should have taken the time to edit the 3 or 4 words i dissaproved of. I was in a hurry...sorry.

Calvin, that is what im talking about buddy...wtf is AAs for retals...kill the offender or walk away...thats how you get some action in.

Missionary Guest

we planned to war this set, so were just giving abit of warning to people. so when/if we do declare on a nation they wont be completly blind sided.

p.s. this is something beeno has always been annoyed about and weve spoke about this many a time in the previous sets. so were making a stand.

@ supapasha - guilty conscious? otherwise you have nothing to be worried about

not a guilty consious at all i only have like 3-4 friends in wow, i just think the guy was being a **** and ruinign the game for others...personaly his attemp in to forcing a rule down on others doesnt effect me...but i like to voice my opinion to when i feel strongly about something.

and clavin to what u said (im not a forum geek, dnt even know how to do quotes ) i think that what needs to be done agian, few playins put some order in the game, especialy i think there should be a balance between people who want to net and people who want to war. instead of one guy deciding that he wants to war and then just picking a random nation to war against...sounds almost like what america did to iraq

We will not have be warring random nations for no reason, thats the point of this thread.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

sorry i totaly missed the point, that u saying u will not war random nations, only if they dont follow ur rule...who the **** are you to say that?

why im i only one pissed over that?!? :s

I Don't hink you are, but most of us just disregarded it.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    sorry i totaly missed the point, that u saying u will not war random nations, only if they dont follow ur rule...who the **** are you to say that?

why im i only one pissed over that?!? :s
    see the irony of it all is that xELDx is a nation deeply involved in this itself. last set Lime recieved gb feed (3 hits of like 30-60 land each) and then proceeded to farm that state himself for several hits of 800 + himself. He did the same thing too this set. not a bad start up for jumping up top isnt it?

lets see what else, last set Lime was also helped by a massive land feed by Missionary - expanding all his turns then selling all army + leaving nation allowing him to grab. several K land. no doubt helped his jump + securing top 3 spot.

what else? multiple times xELDx members were seen hitting one another for gb - BeeNo himself was included in this - him (gaive a tripple) and Btown both hit a member who left xELDx (last set), received gb and then rejoined before continuing to spend turns.

now personally, i dont see anything wrong with asking a friend to hit for good land. if BeeNo has a problem with people asking their friends to hit them for ~300 land or w/e then he should first take a look at his own nation whose members get gb donations of <100 grabs. the only one.

now in terms of land feed, again, xELDx players (Ben specifically) are deeply involved in this. Sure BeeNo might say that i do it, but that was several sets ago and i haven't done it since. haven't had land feed this set and didn't get land feed last 2 sets ether. oh and BeeNo didn't you ask me to grab your state when i was top1 too?

so what does this all come down to? Basically xELDx (namely BeeNo) is going to use this as an excuse to war people who he doesn't like and most likely for past offenses which happened long ago because the most serious cases of gb and land feed donation have come from within xELDx and not other nations. so don't expect xELDx to be some sort of police who will be supposedly cleaning up "dirty game play" .
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 03-06-2009 at 19:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Last sets start-up for ben has been addressed, this was a big issue when it happend for xELDx internally. I saw nothing wrong with his start-up this set. It was perfectly legit. Making up falsehoods to serve your own ends again anton?

mutiple times we hit eachother for GB??? we had 1 incident and i'm ashamed that i participated in a double not tripple attack. This is definately something i'm not proud of. The other members involved in this have both left xELDx.

step 1 clean up your room, step 2 clean up the house.

here i can use bold font too!

this will not be used as an excuse to settle personal scores!

were just vigilanties with a cause.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6