Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everlasting Darkness's feeding for land/gb policy

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    Last sets start-up for ben has been addressed, this was a big issue when it happend for xELDx internally. I saw nothing wrong with his start-up this set. It was perfectly legit. Making up falsehoods to serve your own ends again anton?

mutiple times we hit eachother for GB??? we had 1 incident and i'm ashamed that i participated in a double not tripple attack. This is definately something i'm not proud of. The other members involved in this have both left xELDx.

step 1 clean up your room, step 2 clean up the house.

here i can use bold font too!

this will not be used as an excuse to settle personal scores!

were just vigilanties with a cause.
    really? i thought we discussed this on MSN at start of set:

SA Cutie poops(#)[xELDx] Heaven(#) 811 Land, $756.296, 4 Food 17:27:14-2009/03/01
    SA Heaven(#) Cutie poops(#)[xELDx] 148 Land, $259.827, 254 Food 17:26:49-2009/03/01
    SA Heaven(#) Cutie poops(#)[xELDx] 276 Land, $267.863, 256 Food 17:25:09-2009/03/01

remember when we talked about Lime? you know i keep MSN convos
    Last edited by Missionary; 03-07-2009 at 10:40. Reason: no state numbers please

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

? and what did i say? sorry anton, i can't tell you anything since you save all msn logs to use against the people who you talk to.

and you saying something like people trust me.

and me telling you your moms pregnant with my child

go ahead your gunna air it anyway, just trying to bait me some more.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

well i didnt post anything from our MSN so i only posted saved GE
    wait, my mums pregnant? that would explain why shes so fat
    im gonna charge you all the money shes spending on her gym membership *******.
    how far in is she ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

you got more class that i expected anton

and i lied, i'm 3 months pregnant with your moms baby. and yeah i'll pay for that gym membership.

Exclamation suck it bee

suck it bee

KENNY! i'm honored that was ur 1st post!!!

hooo ra! mother ****ER!

looking forward to seeing ya statside

also looking forward drinkin' ya under the table

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    see the irony of it all is that xELDx is a nation deeply involved in this itself. last set Lime recieved gb feed (3 hits of like 30-60 land each) and then proceeded to farm that state himself for several hits of 800 + himself. He did the same thing too this set. not a bad start up for jumping up top isnt it?

lets see what else, last set Lime was also helped by a massive land feed by Missionary - expanding all his turns then selling all army + leaving nation allowing him to grab. several K land. no doubt helped his jump + securing top 3 spot.

what else? multiple times xELDx members were seen hitting one another for gb - BeeNo himself was included in this - him (gaive a tripple) and Btown both hit a member who left xELDx (last set), received gb and then rejoined before continuing to spend turns.

now personally, i dont see anything wrong with asking a friend to hit for good land. if BeeNo has a problem with people asking their friends to hit them for ~300 land or w/e then he should first take a look at his own nation whose members get gb donations of <100 grabs. the only one.

now in terms of land feed, again, xELDx players (Ben specifically) are deeply involved in this. Sure BeeNo might say that i do it, but that was several sets ago and i haven't done it since. haven't had land feed this set and didn't get land feed last 2 sets ether. oh and BeeNo didn't you ask me to grab your state when i was top1 too?

so what does this all come down to? Basically xELDx (namely BeeNo) is going to use this as an excuse to war people who he doesn't like and most likely for past offenses which happened long ago because the most serious cases of gb and land feed donation have come from within xELDx and not other nations. so don't expect xELDx to be some sort of police who will be supposedly cleaning up "dirty game play" .
    you slightly exadurated the land ben got from me here . i used 250turns if i remember correctly at the start before i had used any turns then ben grabbed me. i doubt it helped to much because after 1 week i was in a better position up top than ben.

yes we had a couple of things happen last set. was our 1st and we were more set on doing really well than being a nation of principles. but were changing that this set.

@ anton - you know you agree with me

Exclamation

who the hell is your nation called again?
    mines pretty easy just look for Djibouti's flag
    btw i think i'm gonna have to call u about our plans of death and destruction
    and when i should join the clan

yeah give me a call!

nations in the sig!

what was the point of attacking me?!
    no wonder why everyone hates u and wants u dead

now i want u dead!