Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Single states attacking

Default Single states attacking

If a single state wishes to attack another state, for whatever reason (similar to reasons that an entire nation might wish to attack another nation) How can he or she do this without "suicide attacks" ?

If there are 2 people in the nation, it is not a "suicide attack?"

The problem with an individual attacking, is that no matter what he does, he will not be able to kill the rival state, unless the rival is inactive, because a single state can only stack 300 turns.

If a person wishes to attack another state as an individual, it seems to be labeled a "suicide attack", when perhaps they have the same intentions as a whole nation attacking.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    If a single state wishes to attack another state, for whatever reason (similar to reasons that an entire nation might wish to attack another nation) How can he or she do this without "suicide attacks" ?

If there are 2 people in the nation, it is not a "suicide attack?"

The problem with an individual attacking, is that no matter what he does, he will not be able to kill the rival state, unless the rival is inactive, because a single state can only stack 300 turns.

If a person wishes to attack another state as an individual, it seems to be labeled a "suicide attack", when perhaps they have the same intentions as a whole nation attacking.

Z
    it´s simple get a nation behind you

but one persons beliefs might not be the same as a nation...i agree on that -Z-

I have had a nation behind me many times.

Far too often I have lead my men into gangbangs, and I do not with to continue this.

I see no reason why one or two men can not act on their own if they have a bone to pick.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

totte Guest

Far too often I have lead my men into gangbangs, and I do not with to continue this.

I see no reason why one or two men can not act on their own if they have a bone to pick.

Z
    just like you guys like to say it´s a war game because of war being in the name of the game i would like to point out that it also contains the word nation i think that clears up all questions

Quote Originally Posted by totte View Post
    just like you guys like to say it´s a war game because of war being in the name of the game i would like to point out that it also contains the word nation i think that clears up all questions
    Thank you for your response, but no, that does not clear up my question.

The words nation and War both appear in the title of the game, however, this does not mean that You MUST war, or that you MUST be in a nation with more than 1 or 2 people.

My question remains:

What differentiates a suicide attack from 1 or 2 states trying to attack a Rival?

Z

yeah the 1 person or 2 pepl could make a NATION and WAR from it...there u got ure nation wars from the game name...now wuts the difference???

do you really have to post like a 10-year-old???
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Calvin74 Guest

Thank you for your response, but no, that does not clear up my question.

The words nation and War both appear in the title of the game, however, this does not mean that You MUST war, or that you MUST be in a nation with more than 1 or 2 people.

My question remains:

What differentiates a suicide attack from 1 or 2 states trying to attack a Rival?

Z
    The reasoning behind the war is what makes the difference

Z
    I have seen you lead your men into wars where you totally gang banged a small nation. The LoR and WLF coalition was probably one of the worst things to ever happen in the game, but I didn't see you complaining then.

You pick a war and then when you get beat at your own game you begin this suicide mission for sets on end. I'm sorry Z, I have always liked you but I am extremely frustrated with you at the moment.

A two man nation wouldn't normally not ever have a problem if they went to war. But now they do cause of actions over the past few sets. Having a bone to pick is one thing, carrying this issue for sets on end is another.

I know your simply trying to justify yours and marines actions recently but there is no justification for it. For some odd reason you both think your actions are just hilarious but let me tell you they are not. I have watched good people who really work hard for the benefit of the game just get there sets ruined by people who clearly have no cares at all. I have tried to sit back and be as patient as I could be but right now, I'm completely out and fed up with it all.

The rules change next set.... Suiciders will decide their own fate from that point on.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"