Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pride vs xELDx

Missionary Guest

anton, why dont you just have NS declare on us instead of accept almost half there nation into yours?

well if NS declared that would have been 6 of them...this way its only 3...one of which only joined today. why are you complaining ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

because ur excepting tag jumpers. let them declare would be alot easier. they wouldnt be half as organized lmao

nice... now where is the CS?

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    because ur excepting tag jumpers. let them declare would be alot easier. they wouldnt be half as organized lmao
    but organization is key to victory
    @ Disorder - the CS was stopped @ 600 land at which point the target stonewalled back to 4k land.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

NS IS completely inactive this set... The only ones logging in each day is me, nathan and patric. Theres no point declaring when only me and nathan can hit at same time since patric lives in euro timezone.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    nice... now where is the CS?
    we had 5 states killed in the FS from PRIDE and vT with another 2 more followed up with a few hours. leaving 4 states left (cos we have 1 inactive). out of the 4 active states left marc decided he wouldnt attack anton leaving 3 to do a CS with. when all 3 were finally online we started to hit someone who stonewalled. then last night i was killed. what do you expect us to do with 2 states against 2 1/2 nations?

we had 5 states killed in the FS from PRIDE and vT with another 2 more followed up with a few hours. leaving 4 states left (cos we have 1 inactive). out of the 4 active states left marc decided he wouldnt attack anton leaving 3 to do a CS with. when all 3 were finally online we started to hit someone who stonewalled. then last night i was killed. what do you expect us to do with 2 states against 2 1/2 nations?

complaining complaining complaining.....you guys posted on the forums that you were going to be a aggresive warring nation, that you were going to do harsh retals, then you get outplayed and dont even put up a fight and cry about it. pathetic. I wanted peace, beeno's ego is in the way, oh well we tried.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    complaining complaining complaining.....you guys posted on the forums that you were going to be a aggresive warring nation, that you were going to do harsh retals, then you get outplayed and dont even put up a fight and cry about it. pathetic. I wanted peace, beeno's ego is in the way, oh well we tried.
    thats not complaining. thats stating facts dude.

i see complaining