Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: vT vs xELDx

Default vT vs xELDx

Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

What did you guys do to piss off so many ppl?

it`s band wagon

I expect GRIM to declare soon
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

REASONS:

1. You were planning on hitting us. 2. You outnumber Prids 3. You never retaliated our double tap, then all of a sudden are war ready with turns etc.

another nation convinced we were going to hit them... *sigh*

yes our restarts and inactives are huge threats

and i knew not doing that retaliation was a mistake.

our guy was indy and couldn't get his goods to sell, so even if i had done a few AA's to lower readiness he wouldn't of been able to break "another" for his double in the top 10.

Missionary Guest

ViTaLiTy[vT] has declared War on Everlasting Darkness[xELDx]
    Reason: 1. You were planning on hitting us. 2. You outnumber Prids 3. You never retaliated our double tap, then all of a sudden are war ready with turns etc.

1 - you wernt ar targets
    2 - PRIDE hit us 1st you moron. whats that got to do with us out numbering them?
    3 - huh?

@ doggyma. i dunno. i guess its cos everyone got sick of beeno's odor?

****ING OLD SPICE!

Ok we were declaring on you guys before pride even hit u guys, i get online and then i find out pride is already hitting u guys, You guys still have 8 states they got 7.

Now Sky could be a target but why ruin #23's good set, he deserves to win the set, even break records.

Beeno you never replied to my respond about the retal after i said it was not right. Then I intel u and I see you guys are war heavy and have stocked turns.

If you guys hit pride we were going to jump in and help them since they are outnumbered.

This may look like a gangbang but it was just a fluke that pride decided to declare war 8 hrs before we planned to.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

yep it is true. Vice didn't even know which nation i was in.

3/8/2009 8:13:48 AM JoRg3 anton hey what nation are u in?
    3/8/2009 8:13:54 AM anton JoRg3 Pride

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

n and effort to spice up the forums, and to add some contriversy to this set xELDx will be enforcing a no feeding policy.

this will include feeds for land and/or gb. so if you want to make my job easy come to me and ask for some gb. punishment will involve the offending states being killed.

this has been something that has been nagging at me ever since i came back to this game.

one of my original draws to this game was the comunities unique since of justice. there were nations who hunted down and killed multi's/cheaters, and nations who set up rules of no double taps in top ten and tripple taps outside of the top 10, as well as war attacks on their states. these all came from somewhere, i bet the original sets were filled with states doing AA's followed by SA's for basic landgrabs in the top 10, but yet the game meshed into what it is today.

i know the guilt has been everywhere, and we will work hard to keep these acts from occuring in xELDx, and will now also work to keep these acts from happening in the comunity at large.

understand we are a warring nation looking for a war, so retals from doubling in the top 10 and tripple tapping my states will be retal'd very harshly, and if it comes to war then so be it.

as we will be a very aggressive nation this set, i expect us to be labeled as the bad guy. i'm willing to accept that. so to all those out there looking to abuse my idea of fair play in the game gl, and i'll have alot of fun this set hunting you down.

So if this isnt a reason to declare then I dont see what is.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]