Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: vT vs xELDx

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    ****ING OLD SPICE!
    Maybe you ought to try the Brut.

Or even High Karate

Missionary Guest

@ vice - does getting FSd by 2 small well organised (i presume) nations = getting a war? lmao. i call it a slaughtering. btw, you planned this strike? thats bull**** and you know it. a nation of 6 doing a FS and struggling to kill 2 states? that seems like someone told you we were going to hit your guys so you hit asap.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    REASONS:

1. You were planning on hitting us. 2. You outnumber Prids 3. You never retaliated our double tap, then all of a sudden are war ready with turns etc.

another nation convinced we were going to hit them... *sigh*

yes our restarts and inactives are huge threats

and i knew not doing that retaliation was a mistake.

our guy was indy and couldn't get his goods to sell, so even if i had done a few AA's to lower readiness he wouldn't of been able to break "another" for his double in the top 10.
    well man you should of replied my message or something, lack of communication on your part. All I know is that you guys were planning on hitting a nation. It was either us or Pride, and if you hit pride we were going to hit you guys for hitting a smaller nation, as I said in vT's policy. Good luck.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    @ vice - does getting FSd by 2 small well organised (i presume) nations = getting a war? lmao. i call it a slaughtering. btw, you planned this strike? thats bull**** and you know it. a nation of 6 doing a FS and struggling to kill 2 states? that seems like someone told you we were going to hit your guys so you hit asap.
    I only have 3 guys online, and #65 was out of nation so the state was too small to keep attacking.

I am not going to waste my time talking to you, we will never see eye to eye with each other so lets not even go there. Its funny how things change, last time I remembered vT was getting slaughtered by Soul because we killed off a guy who tag jumped and didnt even bother to help us, yet you didnt accept my respectful approach to that matter and you decided to kill us anyways for your own pleasure. Stop *****ing, and fight.

Rick, you know that its nothing personal, I consider you a good friend, but there was no way this was going to be prevented. GL my friend.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

well, your making all assumptions.

1. vt was never a traget.
    2. i would not war 12 on 5 vs stocker tag.

lack of comunication eh? thats a good one, i'll remember that one for the future.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    yep it is true. Vice didn't even know which nation i was in.

3/8/2009 8:13:48 AM JoRg3 anton hey what nation are u in?
    3/8/2009 8:13:54 AM anton JoRg3 Pride
    why would you help a nation when untill about 11 hours ago you didnt even know who it was. have you just wrote your policy in those last hours? lmao

why would you help a nation when untill about 11 hours ago you didnt even know who it was. have you just wrote your policy in those last hours? lmao
    didn't Vice say like 1-2 posts ago that he would have helped Pride because it was hit by a much bigger nation? and not because he was friends with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

anton stick to your own thread, this is vT vs xELDx

Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    I only have 3 guys online, and #65 was out of nation so the state was too small to keep attacking.

I am not going to waste my time talking to you, we will never see eye to eye with each other so lets not even go there. Its funny how things change, last time I remembered vT was getting slaughtered by Soul because we killed off a guy who tag jumped and didnt even bother to help us, yet you didnt accept my respectful approach to that matter and you decided to kill us anyways for your own pleasure. Stop *****ing, and fight.

Rick, you know that its nothing personal, I consider you a good friend, but there was no way this was going to be prevented. GL my friend.
    LMFAO. ok it went:
    vT - we want to kill mahdi for tag jumping and sticking to his word of not wanting to war
    SOUL - were not going to allow you to do so

that was pretty much it. then you declare and kill him neways. is that respectful? do you know the meaning of the word? cos thats kinda the opposite of respectful.

Calvin74 Guest

LMFAO. ok it went:
    vT - we want to kill mahdi for tag jumping and sticking to his word of not wanting to war
    SOUL - were not going to allow you to do so

that was pretty much it. then you declare and kill him neways. is that respectful? do you know the meaning of the word? cos thats kinda the opposite of respectful.

that is pretty much how it worked
    yall asked please
    we said no
    you did it anyways
    you said shame on you