Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: vT vs xELDx

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    sure it does...

Stops u from saving ur NA by kicking a state that is being attacked
    , i thought of that, it just seemed so minor that i didn't think it was a good reason.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    vT planned to hit at GT20. vT didn't know about Pride plans. no one did except those involved in the FS + a few of my very close friends outside Pride. basically we both had same target but there was no co-ordination because we didn't know it. Vice logged onto MSN like 5 mins before i declared war to ask me which nation i was and then asked who i was hitting. he then told me that he had a strike planned for gt20.
    but you declared first, they joined late, they knew ELD being hit if not then they should have. its in the exterior news.

for them to come and say they wanted to war ELD but nowing about pride before hand sounds liek shamefull tectic to me

VT's policy towars its future after the bashing at the hands of LOR

We will eventually war but never with any alliances, we will be war independently and try to have the best possible fair wars. I am coming up with some new interesting ideas on how we will determine who to hit and why. Also, we will not hold any grudges, hopefully after this set and next set you will trust my word and see what I mean. Now in march I lost a bet with Cem on the dolphins and ravens game and I will have vT be run by my co-leader that set and I will eventually join in the occasional WLF reunions (if there will be any at all) so what I so outside of vT does not represent vT.
    vT will be run and will follow a specific set of rules and guidelines involving for example: integrity, respect, and just plain fun that is what this game is for

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=5431

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    Ok we were declaring on you guys before pride even hit u guys, i get online and then i find out pride is already hitting u guys, You guys still have 8 states they got 7.

Now Sky could be a target but why ruin #23's good set, he deserves to win the set, even break records.

Beeno you never replied to my respond about the retal after i said it was not right. Then I intel u and I see you guys are war heavy and have stocked turns.

If you guys hit pride we were going to jump in and help them since they are outnumbered.

This may look like a gangbang but it was just a fluke that pride decided to declare war 8 hrs before we planned to.
    maybe we should hit Sky and point the finger at you.

This will be my last post of this thread, I wont continue to waste my time or start arguing about this. This is just a game, you die then you restart, you guys need to seriously chill out, when vT got slaughtered by LoR, we weren't complaining or had any grudges on LoR, oh well too bad, keep fighting move on....if you guys want to join the fun, so be it, lets make this happen!!
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

chill pills! mine gimMmeEEE!

this looks no more heated than your thread with lor vs pain vT a few sets back. maybe you better take a lookseee if you can't remember.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    vT planned to hit at GT20. vT didn't know about Pride plans. no one did except those involved in the FS + a few of my very close friends outside Pride. basically we both had same target but there was no co-ordination because we didn't know it. Vice logged onto MSN like 5 mins before i declared war to ask me which nation i was and then asked who i was hitting. he then told me that he had a strike planned for gt20.
    yeh that sounds like a load of bollocks to me. why would vice hit a nation twice the size of his? has he grown a pair in the last couple of days?

this is not a alliance, we just happen to pick the same target, I wasnt going to hit another random nation just because pride found out you guys were going to hit them, tough luck you guys really brought it upon yourselves. Plus vT had 3 inactives, I booted one and the other 2 havent even gotten online at all. We attacked with 4 states.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=5975

Thats my recruitment thread of the set, I let everyone know what we were going to do, I followed it.
    Last edited by FeaRLezZoN3; 03-09-2009 at 09:40.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    We are recruiting for next set, we will either stay playing casher or change it up and play indy, I will know for sure in a few days.

We are going to be warring next set.

We have a few policies we are following:

1. We will not war a nation outside of top 10.

2. We will not war a nation that we outnumber 2 to 1.

3. We have no allies, if we decide to jump in a war its our decision to do so if we feel its the right thing to do. ( like a 8 member nation being wiped out by nation 3 times its size)

4. Once peace is declared we will not war your nation for the remainder of the set or next set. (so there wont be grudge wars for consecutive sets from vT whether we win or lose)

If your interested in joining then contact me on msn or reply here with your MSN info.

Good luck everyone!
    well its all well and good saying points 2 and 3 but you did infact attack a nation that had just been FSd and had equal numbers to the nation that FSd it. so by saying you personally wont attack a nation that your 3 times bigger than and then attacking a nation in a pretty fair war kinda contradicts yourself. dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    well its all well and good saying points 2 and 3 but you did infact attack a nation that had just been FSd and had equal numbers to the nation that FSd it. so by saying you personally wont attack a nation that your 3 times bigger than and then attacking a nation in a pretty fair war kinda contradicts yourself. dont you think?
    erm, 7 man vs 12 man =/= equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    most of your states had 200+ turns. There is no reason why a nation like xeldx should have had such a crappy CS.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1