Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Next Set Changes..

I look forward to the changes.. Enough of the set after set ruining peoples game... Nice work Mr. P!

why is everyone so technically trying to prove their point? If you think your bending or breaking or even close to disregarding the rules then you are prepared to suffer consquences right? If not then proceed as you wish. Either that or hire a lawyer and take Mr. P to court over it.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    why is everyone so technically trying to prove their point? If you think your bending or breaking or even close to disregarding the rules then you are prepared to suffer consquences right? If not then proceed as you wish. Either that or hire a lawyer and take Mr. P to court over it.
    You have Larry H. Parkers phone number?
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

I added another change to the first post..

Profiles - Users can now hide the Misc Information shown on the users profile page. To remove it simple go preferences and then the profile tab and uncheck the box and click update profile. To show the Misc information, simply keep the box check and update profile. by default the Misc information will appear.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    hire a lawyer and take Mr. P to court over it.
    well now that wouldn't be very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    well now that wouldn't be very nice
    That's what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    No.. your not getting the point of any of this, or your just trying to make me work harder... but I'll take it as your not understanding it. I have no problems if a 1 man nation wars a 20 man nation. As I have stated several times I am fully aware that things carry over to the next set. If someone gets mad and seeks revenge the following set I'm not going to do much about it cause it's expected. BUT if you carry things over set after set after set and have no intentions other than ruining someone's state then I'm going to mark you a suicider. I'm not out to stop the "next set revenge".. I'm out to stop the constant revenge with no end in site.. which is suiciding.

Read above!

Mhaphew I agree with some of what you said.. I Definitely think this is a little uncalled for and inappropriate

and i'm not fully sure what memories you have of this glamorous game where wars were happening and things were great cause I remember a game with lots of members and suiciding being a huge problem.. Some of you act like this is a new problem.. It's not, it has been around since the game started and SEVERAL attempts have been made to fix it.. None of them really seemed to have worked, although I do feel the patriot act worked the best out of everything we had tried.. I do feel that this will work as well and be even less invasive as the Patriot Act was.

This encourages wars, makes it so someone can't just make a state and then instantly ruin someone else state cause now there is a 2hr wait before the war takes place, makes it so if you want to to do war attacks then create a nation and declare war, allows us a little more right to start marking a state who clearly has no respect for the game or anyone in it and also adds in some new spy missions.

So let me be clear one last time.......................

If you get warred and the following set you seek some revenge, nothing is going to happen to you. If you get warred and you go on some 6 set mission of destroying someone else state for no other reason then you will be marked a suicider.. When you go on some witch hunt it's clear that you have no respect for the game or anyone in it so why should I have respect for you? Why should I allow you to just come in and run people off in with suicides when it takes months to get new members?

It's not that I'm catering to the netters and whiners... It's I'm not catering to the suiciders anymore by allowing them to destroy progress.
    Prez i respect your decision, but I think you really need to put this out in straight terms. This one set revenge being okay but carrying it multiple sets not being okay? I would like you to specify the details put down a exact time frame.

To be honest I feel that this rule is bull**** cause i don't think admin has any business in saying that one set revenge or 3 sets revenge or 6 sets revenge scale warring is too much. BUT if you are to implement and tell us what the rules are atleast be clear and straight with the rules.

Saying things like one set revenge is fine but multitude of sets is not okay and you will be labelled suicides what does this mean? Just put it straight down, i know its not a black and white situation but if you want to put in a rule like this you got to draw a straight line so everyone here knows okay you pass this its over.

If you want to put in one set revenge for a nation size 3 or less a set after is fine but after that if the same team of a extremely small size does it again they are labelled suicider, then just say it so.

I think your confusing people, and making room for loopholes. Fair or not just put down your foot and say what you want done and thats that. Don't give the oh going on for sets and sets is suicide, and doing one set is fine. TELL ME, TELL US what is too many sets.

My argument for this whole thing is you can't really accurately weigh what is a good enough revenge spree, and I don't think admin should have power to judge that in the first place. BUT this game is small and your trying what you can to appease the masses so thats fine BUT ATLEAST MAKE A FINE LINE so everyone knows exactly what is up. You keep stating loose interpretation of the suicider policy, saying we all know what it is and so forth. All I'm saying is don't assume we know anything just draw a line straight down, if people like it or not they have to follow by that rule break it and you see the consequences. PLEASE don't make it as you have it a loose interpretation left to peoples imagination and free for people to misinterpret.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

So AAing whomever you don`t like should be OK?
    Ok...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Prez i respect your decision, but I think you really need to put this out in straight terms. This one set revenge being okay but carrying it multiple sets not being okay? I would like you to specify the details put down a exact time frame.

To be honest I feel that this rule is bull**** cause i don't think admin has any business in saying that one set revenge or 3 sets revenge or 6 sets revenge scale warring is too much. BUT if you are to implement and tell us what the rules are atleast be clear and straight with the rules.

Saying things like one set revenge is fine but multitude of sets is not okay and you will be labelled suicides what does this mean? Just put it straight down, i know its not a black and white situation but if you want to put in a rule like this you got to draw a straight line so everyone here knows okay you pass this its over.

If you want to put in one set revenge for a nation size 3 or less a set after is fine but after that if the same team of a extremely small size does it again they are labelled suicider, then just say it so.

I think your confusing people, and making room for loopholes. Fair or not just put down your foot and say what you want done and thats that. Don't give the oh going on for sets and sets is suicide, and doing one set is fine. TELL ME, TELL US what is too many sets.

My argument for this whole thing is you can't really accurately weigh what is a good enough revenge spree, and I don't think admin should have power to judge that in the first place. BUT this game is small and your trying what you can to appease the masses so thats fine BUT ATLEAST MAKE A FINE LINE so everyone knows exactly what is up. You keep stating loose interpretation of the suicider policy, saying we all know what it is and so forth. All I'm saying is don't assume we know anything just draw a line straight down, if people like it or not they have to follow by that rule break it and you see the consequences. PLEASE don't make it as you have it a loose interpretation left to peoples imagination and free for people to misinterpret.
    Your missing the point of this whole thing. First there is no way to draw a line and say that's the rule. There are loopholes with everything and there isn't enough time in the day to cover each and everything in this game.

The main point of this new rule was to allow admins the right to label a suicider. Prior to this there was no rules allowing anything to be done to people like this in the game, so we had to sit there and watch as good peoples states are ruined.

Some say this is "control" and we are forcing people to play a certain way. They think now inf horders have freedom. So why is it ok for you all to make up rules saying that inf horders should be hit to teach them a lesson.. Isn't that controlling the way people play?

Listen, 99% of you have nothing to fear with this new rule. It won't effect anything about your playing style or anything. We already know who the suiciders are in the game. We already know what wars are going on and who we can expect warring the following set. If someone gets a little revenge the next set nobody cares.. But when you continue to seek the same revenge set after set after set after set then now your hindering the function of the game and that's when we step in.

I am not going to set one straight line in the sand and say don't cross it. If you think there are loopholes this way then wait till i did that.

I know you don't like this new rule but until I we can figure out an ingame fix for suiciding it's the way it has to be. But honestly Ali, most of you will not see any difference in your style of play.. Unless you decide to go on some suiciding spree for sets on end