Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: oooooo i'm telling!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    Back on topic everyone,
    People died in this war, I died in this war and you all talk as if its a joke!!
    Well I declare a Jihad on PAIN!
    i offered u 200m credits to leave US and join Pain and you turned em down :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    would that be 2-3 billion credits each?
    yes it would be
    Dak at heart

SA Lulu(#)[Pride] love(#)[Sky] 787 Land, 14 Science, $165.895.366, 31.987 Food 21:20:51-2009/03/12
    SA Fitzwilliam Darcy(#)[Pride] love(#)[Sky] 1.014 Land, 14 Science, $171.026.150, 32.310 Food 21:02:16-2009/03/12
    SA Elizabeth Bennet(#)[Pride] love(#)[Sky] 1.026 Land, 14 Science, $176.315.619, 32.636 Food 21:01:34-2009/03/12

Love 17.8m net (online Duh!)

Lulu 6.6m net
    Anton 3.6m net
    Dolly 6.1m net (It`s Dolly right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    hmmm lets see...EoS..new nation, won set, Smile, new nation - won set, WAL - new nation which won set...high - new nation which won the set....i think we are seeing a recurring pattern here
    What was it? A recurring pattern? No, wait, it`s frienship. Dropping military and 'informing friends about it'
    So much about 'learning' from the best
    Last edited by Max Logan; 03-12-2009 at 16:33.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    SA Lulu(#)[Pride] love(#)[Sky] 787 Land, 14 Science, $165.895.366, 31.987 Food 21:20:51-2009/03/12
    SA Fitzwilliam Darcy(#)[Pride] love(#)[Sky] 1.014 Land, 14 Science, $171.026.150, 32.310 Food 21:02:16-2009/03/12
    SA Elizabeth Bennet(#)[Pride] love(#)[Sky] 1.026 Land, 14 Science, $176.315.619, 32.636 Food 21:01:34-2009/03/12

Love 17.8m net (online Duh!)

Lulu 6.6m net
    Anton 3.6m net
    Dolly 6.1m net (It`s Dolly right?)

What was it? A recurring pattern? No, wait, it`s frienship. Dropping military and 'informing friends about it'
    So much about 'learning' from the best
    dont talk about stuff you dont know max . has it ever occurred to you that when indies use their turns they gain NW...and when they sell it on..shock shock until their stock sells they remain high NW. #45 has been jumping into top10 then dropping down once his stock sold all set long..so whats the problem? his ships are on PM atm (the 9mill at 2267). once they sell he would have been on 1.5mill NW...youre just upset you got beaten to the grab n00b

i wasnt informed about anything. i saw 10mill ships on PM and made a judgment that only 2 states would have been able to send such amount. either top state or 'love'. i tried to get intel but failed twice and then grabbed blindly.

feel free to make a market espionage intel to see that the goods were sent 3-6 hours ago and not just before the hits...hence him loosing 150mill each grab
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 03-12-2009 at 17:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

**** too bad somebody doesn't do something about feeding

oopss! shh! i'll be quiet now, before all my restarts get killed. i'm sure your right anton, looks perfectly legit to me.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    nations with really gay names? oh i get it Gay leader?
    i tell everyone gays will dominate this world and no one ever listens to me

lor? wlf? no they arent the real enemies of the free world

its anton and his gay nations and his plans to have all forum credits in the hope to exchange them for some real life ciggs to someone

srry anton it just seems going against you is the last hit this days
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    i tell everyone gays will dominate this world and no one ever listens to me

lor? wlf? no they arent the real enemies of the free world

its anton and his gay nations and his plans to have all forum credits in the hope to exchange them for some real life ciggs to someone

srry anton it just seems going against you is the last hit this days
    ****er you said youd send me 2 packs

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    which makes a different nation
    so your finnaly admiting that DDLM and TE were diffrent nations

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by totte View Post
    so your finnaly admiting that DDLM and TE were diffrent nations
    ****it
    totte you were never supposed to see that

ddlm=TE
    but ddlm had a cooler name

I can say that EoS we won the set and we were at war and lost out top netter which was jameswheel... but its ok we killed him shortly thereafter
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    I can say that EoS we won the set and we were at war and lost out top netter which was jameswheel... but its ok we killed him shortly thereafter
    you mean you joined the war after we had already warred for days and Lor was out of turns when you jumped to war.

way to make credit for yourselves
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE