Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I wrecked my car

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Default I wrecked my car

I wrecked my car. It's horrible. Now I'll have to go through the hassle of finding myself a new one. That makes a lot of suction. When I upload the pictures I'll show them here. Bye bye honey.

Warl0rd Guest

How it happened?
    I also had a total wreckage some years ago, but at least I didn't got much hurt...

Dude, wrecking your car and having to start over sucks. i know!!
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Warl0rd View Post
    How it happened?
    I also had a total wreckage some years ago, but at least I didn't got much hurt...
    Lol. The funny thing is, that all the girls responded with: thank god you aren't hurt.
    The guys: damn, you loved that car. It was such a nice car.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    Dude, wrecking your car and having to start over sucks. i know!!
    It was my baby. It made my life complete. Fight with my girlfriend? Take the car and leave her ***. Wanna see my mates? Take the car and leave her ***. Wanna see some other chicks? Take the car and leave her ***. And now? No way am I going to cycle, use bus or cab. It's sitting all day with her ***. I get picked up by friends, but it's not the same. I like driving through this little country.

having a car is definitly a beautiful thing, i wouldn't know tho

i had my aunts car for like 2 weeks when i first got my liscense, then i wrecked it ( not my fault) and i paid to have it fixed, but the point is i didn't have a car, and it sucks because it is freedom, it is just a way to let lose, listen to your music, drive with the windows down and the air conditioning on, your car is you, and i'm sorry for your loss

me + posting = bleh sorry for the blabbering on

its been a long day

Warl0rd Guest

With the current gas price, i'm sure you can find better things to spend your time.

And i don't have A/C

But yeah i love to drive, specially with my gf next to me, I hate to get lost alone

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

I had to wipe a tear from my eye. You put my feelings in words. But if you have AC, then why turn down the windows?

We have this Russian joke:

2 Georgians are driving a beat down lada from 1985 on a hot summer day. Gogi says to David: "David, turn those damn windows down. I can't stand the heat no more." To which Gogi replies. "No David, let the Russian girls think we have air conditioning."

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Warl0rd View Post
    With the current gas price, i'm sure you can find better things to spend your time.

And i don't have A/C

But yeah i love to drive, specially with my gf next to me, I hate to get lost alone
    The gas prices suck, but they're worth every single penny.

I had AC.

And having my girlfriend next to me is nice, but also means that I can't go spend my time the way I usually want.

are u the guy with the hat?

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

No, that's my wetback friend. He's Ecuadorian. It's his kid that's in my sig being drugged to sleep and holding a Russian flag.