Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I wrecked my car

Warl0rd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spetznaz_GRU View Post
    The gas prices suck, but they're worth every single penny.
    Not when I have to pay 1.330€ for 95oct litre

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Yeah they're going up and up. But would you prefer cycling? Or bus?

Warl0rd Guest

Personally I have to use car, from home to work (its kinda a remote location for IT companies) I don't have a good public transports network (or i would have to get 2 or 3 bus just to get there). But if my work was in the middle of the city it would be easy to use them. Ppl here don't use bikes, the landspace has way too many hills so its almost impossible to go work and reach there without being completly sweating, specially with 30ºC to 40ºC in the street... So ppl use bus, metro (in the big cities), to travel incide the city and train when they travel between cities. When i went to Barcelona this year i was suprised with the amount of motorcicles used, they use way more motorcicles then cars inside the city.

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Warl0rd View Post
    Personally I have to use car, from home to work (its kinda a remote location for IT companies) I don't have a good public transports network (or i would have to get 2 or 3 bus just to get there). But if my work was in the middle of the city it would be easy to use them. Ppl here don't use bikes, the landspace has way too many hills so its almost impossible to go work and reach there without being completly sweating, specially with 30ºC to 40ºC in the street... So ppl use bus, metro (in the big cities), to travel incide the city and train when they travel between cities. When i went to Barcelona this year i was suprised with the amount of motorcicles used, they use way more motorcicles then cars inside the city.
    How does a motorcycle make you sweat more than a packed bus?

wearing leather??
    There is no greater sin than apathy

pcgluva Guest

i think he ment bike as a bicycle , but from being in the firedepartment i see loads of new cars get recked, one of our guys drove a WRX and but about 4 or 5 k into it, then a few months ago got hit and his car was totaled

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    wearing leather??
    Standing at the traffic light would be hot, but driving wouldn't.

down here in louisiana. you would cook no matter what

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

How about moving to a proper state? Who lives in Louisiana? Move to Illinois.

dem's fighting words fella. Louisiana is the greatest state of all.