Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920

Thread: GRIM declares on PaIn

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    GRIM talks of having pride while hitting nations less than half their members
    @ Cem you had 10 when we declared I cant help you booted 5 out and whats the difference between what we did and what you did? You warred US with less members so dont gimme that sh!t.

I also am not gonna wait around for VT to gather more members to join them and you so I killed them as well.
    @ Raul we arent bullying anyone anymore than PAIN is by hitting a smaller nation so go find your turtles else where.

@ Anton as I told you on MSN you take your obligation and feel happy about yourself. I dont care what anyone says or what you say the only 1 in the nation that had 300 turns when they died last night was Fernatopia so where you get everyone had 300 is beyond me because we just got done killing 1 and were working on another. I will be more than happy to say I am wrong if you can show me the intels where everyone had 300 turns when you and AF jumped in. Oh and btw if your guys only had 10 to 15 bilion banked when you guys joined then your not as good as you say I had 9 Bil banked a few hours before hand and I was warring for 5 days.

@ Anyone who feels they need to respond to this feel free to I know you will anyway and just to let you know I am not angry I allready have my restart in the nation and i will be back next set as well.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

so i dont get why you are saying anything about member counts

u were saying we need to stop crying because we are outnumbered then when the tables turn, and u rnt really outnumbered, you guys complain then from the looks some have quit for set

we know we outnumbered US, and i accepted the fact that we got what we deserved by getting hit by a much bigger nation, although i dont think that had anything to do with you, but you guys wanted a reason to break your "we always net blah blah blah" bs

i realize that i need to rely on friends to help me when i get blindsided and fs by a nation alot bigger than mine, anyone with the idiocy to not do w/e is in their power to win a war that is against them is retarded and doesnt deserve to lead a nation

------

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    @ Cem you had 10 when we declared I cant help you booted 5 out and whats the difference between what we did and what you did? You warred US with less members so dont gimme that sh!t.

Yea, i never claimed to have pride or w/e, i use the tactics at hand to get a victory, i run a nation filled with mercs, with the policy of dishonor before death.. and considering the fact that im still alive, and you aren't, i will stand by my policy
    Last edited by Cemetary; 03-19-2009 at 02:58.
    Dak at heart

LD - Pride players had full banks, AF players who werent as active and where farmer-indy switches had roughly 15b or so (except #91 who had like full bank and #12 who had closer to half or more i think).

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    except we didnt tag jump? and no one was hiding. basically we are low class because we helped our friends. okay
    and Pain didn't beg for help. Cemetary didn't ask me once and Hoebawt told me to **** off after i mentioned how he should instead consider settling for peace when i proposed that the odds were too against us.
    I'm your friend why didn't you help me in US. That would have evened it up to about 10 on 10 give or take.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

no but i did give you advice on what to do

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Why am I not surprised PAIN had to get their WLF buddies to help them in a fairly even war?

Good luck to both sides!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Ok here is a tough question for everyone out there who doesnt get blindsided in a FS? I am sure you guys blindsided US I could be wrong but I doubt it. The numbers I am not *****ing about. I am stating that it took in essense 25 states to bring us down the 5 from VT had to be killed or they would have joined you we killed the 5 you booted or I am sure they would have come back when you got more help and helped so we killed them as well to me it all boils down to you guys being a bunch of Pansies that cant take what you give you hide in vacation call it what you will strategy or whatever makes you sleep better at night it was a gay move by gay people who cant take the fact they got owned just like they owned US in the FS, Also I in my personal opinion will always think GRIM is the best nation just as I am sure all of you think your nation is the best nation you dont like my opinion thats fine but its mine. whether you like us or not as i told most of you or some of you we will never hide from the beatings we will restart and take it like MEN.

@Cem we werent any bigger than you were to US.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

LD i already told you, if PAIN had FS'ed you i (and AF) wouldn't have gotten involved. Im sure Hoebawt and Raul will be the first people to tell you how reluctant i am to war