Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
GRIM talks of having pride while hitting nations less than half their members
@ Cem you had 10 when we declared I cant help you booted 5 out and whats the difference between what we did and what you did? You warred US with less members so dont gimme that sh!t.

I also am not gonna wait around for VT to gather more members to join them and you so I killed them as well.
@ Raul we arent bullying anyone anymore than PAIN is by hitting a smaller nation so go find your turtles else where.

@ Anton as I told you on MSN you take your obligation and feel happy about yourself. I dont care what anyone says or what you say the only 1 in the nation that had 300 turns when they died last night was Fernatopia so where you get everyone had 300 is beyond me because we just got done killing 1 and were working on another. I will be more than happy to say I am wrong if you can show me the intels where everyone had 300 turns when you and AF jumped in. Oh and btw if your guys only had 10 to 15 bilion banked when you guys joined then your not as good as you say I had 9 Bil banked a few hours before hand and I was warring for 5 days.

@ Anyone who feels they need to respond to this feel free to I know you will anyway and just to let you know I am not angry I allready have my restart in the nation and i will be back next set as well.