Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: GRIM declares on PaIn

we were just about to kill you Dave but then i noticed u were online and we ended up killing a 32mill jet state
    btw guys US is still involved in this conflict (US vs Pain) so
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 03-18-2009 at 07:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

that is very honorable of you

too bad no1 really cares about that tho

---

i would also like to point out that pain has 8 members and pride has 5.. grim had 14 or 15 when pride declared
    ummm, Pain has 9 members . and Pain need to change there nation description now

Name: Ripped Spring Break Pleasure(#)[PaIn]
    Networth: $2.517
    Land: 100

lets say 8

The Grim Nation[GRIM] has declared War on Pride and Prejudice[Pride]
    Reason: Reason 1. Anton and Hoe are lovers. 2. Raul and Cem are lovers which makes for good business in the condom factory.

Hoebawt, Raul and Cem arent even in Pride
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 03-18-2009 at 08:30.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

and missionary, it was 8 WHEN PRIDE DECLARED

and like i have told everyone else, PaIn is mainly a mercenary nation anyways, who cares if we have random people from nations in there considering thats what we are made up of anyways

---

o yes and you need to add the 4 US members to Grim's nation count they did get a kill yesterday and pres has a pretty big state soo..

but idk why im trying to argue numbers, i dont really care if it was 10-1 in our favor a long as GRIM dies
    Last edited by Cemetary; 03-18-2009 at 09:07.
    Dak at heart

I wont argue numbers either because there is no point to it but those arent right either.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Pain, vT, AF, Pride

To put it straight - GRIM is the best nation in NW.

1)no one wars us alone

2)no one fights without abusing something

3)everyone brings in people from different nation

4)everyone brings out a stocker nations after we used our turns and killed around 20 states in total

This reminds how Anton and Hoe always denied in previous sets that they never have anything in common, yet Antons friends always suicided/killed nations to keep Anton 'netting nations' in front.

1)feeding
    2)killing competition through 3rd parties

No wonder Anton has so many 'winning' nations, when all he ahs to do is to order Hoe and whom ever not, can`t remember all of them, to take out people with real skill.

It really shows how valid Antons nation netting skills really are and how much of that is pure weakness.

Anton, the fact you find Dak the greatest nation of all time would make Gnorf blush in shame and reject all he has done.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Well said Max I think I will give rep for that.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

i gotta say I am not impressed with it all. I find it a bit off what PAIN, AF and PRIDE are doing. Why don't you become 1 nation and call it LoR.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Pain, vT, AF, Pride

To put it straight - GRIM is the best nation in NW.

1)no one wars us alone

2)no one fights without abusing something

3)everyone brings in people from different nation

4)everyone brings out a stocker nations after we used our turns and killed around 20 states in total

This reminds how Anton and Hoe always denied in previous sets that they never have anything in common, yet Antons friends always suicided/killed nations to keep Anton 'netting nations' in front.

1)feeding
    2)killing competition through 3rd parties

No wonder Anton has so many 'winning' nations, when all he ahs to do is to order Hoe and whom ever not, can`t remember all of them, to take out people with real skill.

It really shows how valid Antons nation netting skills really are and how much of that is pure weakness.

Anton, the fact you find Dak the greatest nation of all time would make Gnorf blush in shame and reject all he has done.
    , max i know you only post this kinda crap to start arguments, you said so yourself. GRIM, best nation? how? because you were also largest in member numbers at a time when everyone else is going small?

Pride, AF, Pain + VT? sorry but vT isnt even involved. you attacked them and wiped them out. i havent spoken to any of them since. Pain? you killed half of them the other half went into vacation. no one wars you alone? maybe because youre much bigger than everyone? if we had all simultaneously FS'ed you yes you would have a point but thats not what happened. You guys FSed Pain + vT then Pride and AF decided to help out against a nation which was trying to impose itself on everyone else. heh, i even just remember about how you guys threatened to start preparations on NS if Nubs grabbed your states.

please tell me, which of my friends suicided/killed nations to keep my nations in front? please...PLEASE PLEASE bring me an example. real skill? whos that? n00bs like you who dont know how to grab and just logon and hit everyone in top20 and then log off? is that what you call skill?

EoS - was a war set. everyone warred.
    WAL - no one was warred. infact it was my nation which had my top2 players suicided. at the end, our superior skill pulled through and we beat LOR
    Smile - we had loads of members after UBH disbanded and AF techers join us + we had top1 state. i didn't approve of the WLF vs SLOB war but we would have won either way.
    High - the only nation that was killed was NS. result meaning that i lost a huge amount of land farms which slowed down my growth.

feeding? was there any feeding this set? or was me knowing that Pain were going to leave vacation to hit GRIM (with us hitting next day) and grabbing them for land feeding? you admitted yourself there was nothing wrong with my High set either. jealous much? i admit during the FF set there were a handful of instances which could be attributed to "feeding" but thats a long time past and i challenge you to find such occurrences now.

but please, i reiterate, its all nice to throw out your toys from your pram and huff and sulk but once again. bring me examples.

Order Hoe? after i created DaK me and Hoebawt didn't see eye to eye for a long time and it was at a point where we actually nearly came to blows. after that he helped me out when i was blindsided by a nation much bigger than mine which attacked my peaceful stocker tag (Smile). The next time was when GRIM land dropped the person i was playing in FF with and then made plans to kill me. That set i was only playing with one other person so yes, 2 people cant make war so i asked if there were any volunteers. and if i recall correctly that set we raped you guys just like we did again. So is Hoebawt helping me when i got blindsided an example of me ordering him around to kill of competition? Is Hoebawt + several other people helping me vs again a much much bigger GRIM in a war where i was doing a preemptive strike + paying back for one of my members being hurt intentionally just because i grabbed top1 grim state earlier on in the set?

you killed 20 states in total? firstly you only killed 18 so far. secondly 5 of them were from a 5 man nation (vT - or was it 4?) you blindsided, another 5 were from Pain which you also attacked despite it being nearly 1 and a half times smaller than you - and killed the inactive people (oh and not to mention you big bad boys killed an innocent restart of a player who never wars). why do people bring in stocker tags+ jumping? well you see there are several mind sets - you guys like to get together into a huge nation and pump your biceps and think about how great you are. sure this is fun and i admit my earlier nations were also large. but at that time we had several other massive nations - LoR, DS, WLF, USA, the estonian nations...a time when there were several nations which had 15-20 members and it was a more acceptable sight. right now many people (me for example) dont find it fun anymore to just make a massive nation and win by default (which seems to be GRIMs main strategy)...so ask yourself...is a nation which tries to be as big as possible (GRIM) really any much better than nations such as mine which dont recruit and play with a limited number of players out of choice? well done, "skill" .

Max, i know you felt you had an uber state and were sitting comfortably thinking your all that and a bag of chips (as Dogma likes to say) but all i have to say is MAN UP and stop crying like a little girl and get to work on your restart.

in regards to DaK - i think ill take Ravens words & opinions over you any day and not just on the DaK matter and what he had to say was of very positive note.

btw, when issue first came to hand of going to war with GRIM - for your information i put it to a nation-wide vote as to whether we should get involved it is attitude like yours which kept cropping up as one of the reasons to get involved. ill bring you a few extracts from some of my convos:
    Pride member says:
    i don't really like GRIM
    Pride member says:
    bunch of arrogant n00bs and kiddies
    Pride member says:
    sadly it turns out those kiddies are in their 20s and 30s
    Pride member says:
    anyway something in grim disturbs me
    Pride member says:
    they have so huge nation this set and now they are suddenly so fafafa they are so great somehow
    anton says:
    they killed his restart
    Pride member says:
    cos they have nothing better to do. i said they are so " fafafa we are so awesome we can do anything we want"
    Pride member says:
    did u read forum?
    anton says:
    ?
    Pride member says:
    well read..they declare themselves as the best nation in nw. i told u. first time they are so big and obviously they think now they are the best. otherwise they have always complained how they are the victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    i gotta say I am not impressed with it all. I find it a bit off what PAIN, AF and PRIDE are doing. Why don't you become 1 nation and call it LoR.
    because:

1) unlike GRIM i dont enjoy running big nations anymore. its uncompetative, its boring, its not a challenge and too time consuming
    2) LoR likes warring random people. i have never warred anyone randomly. i have always had a reasons and good reasons for my wars.
    EoS vs LOR - gone over time and time again. FF vs GRIM - stocker states land dropped + preemptive strike. Pride vs xELDx - preemptive strike. Pride vs GRIM - helping out a friend who was fighting a superior enemy (purely through # of states and activity) and who was getting killed because he helped me in an uphill fight several sets ago.

oh and Max, you know you love me, even though you dont admit it, well you do on msn

anton says:
    why cant u love me
    Max says:
    i like you, that should be enough
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 03-18-2009 at 13:38.

Grim is so lewd.... calling us lor and fags coz we even uped the numbers.... are u serious..... Wow.... WEll have fun restartign LOR jr