Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 811121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: GRIM declares on PaIn

yea i like how they brought vT into it

once grim wiped them out in their 15-5 attack vT no longer existed, i havent heard from anyone in there since we went into vacation

When blindsided we "10" in PaIn they killed 5 leaving 5 others in vacation... of the 5 they killed only calvin has come back to war

of the 5 in vacation 2 are dead, neither one has made a restart

so the count is vT - 0 : PaIn : 4 (one of which has nearly no time to play but still tries

when AF sent two states over to help us as we came out of vacation nearly all GRIM states had full turns and war ready states so it isnt like you werent prepared, unlike when u hit pain and we had one active member with over 100 turns

Now Pain is sitting at 9 states including all those from AF and those originally in PaIn... One of those states is still at 100 land holding the Leader position

So 8 in pain, 7 that are pretty active, but ill give you 8 anyways

Pride has 5 members, all active to my knowledge

So, we have 13 members currently actively playing, plus calvin who is like a **** mystery man bc Idk where he is or what he's planning

So Pain-AF-Pride have 14 combined states playing

3/12/2009 11:20:57 PM ::LD::Grimreapr [GRIM] CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} why because I have a 16 man nation and 14 are real active

From his mouth he has 14 active states, IDK how many are still active but there you go

14-14

I would also like to add that you can't forget about US's 4 states picking off restarts and growing unchecked. And considering our attack on US was one of GRIM's "reasons" we should add their numbers in as well, or at least 2 of them since Pres is nearly as big as most pain states, or bigger, and the other US state that we didnt kill bc he went in vacation

-----
    But as I said before I really don't care about numbers anyways.. Or, as GRIM's fearless leader said:

3/12/2009 11:24:53 PM ::LD::Grimreapr [GRIM] CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} i dont need to justify it from what I hear this is a warring game
    Last edited by Cemetary; 03-18-2009 at 14:02.
    Dak at heart

while i don't feel i have as much say as cemetary or raven or guys who have put dak togeather for a long time, i do agree that anton brings shame to it, using tactics Gnorf would have disproved of and frowned upon.

you spread your 20-30 member nation out amoung all the other nations giving you spys and friends everywhere, also letting all of them feed you for land/gb whenever they want. is it not harder to find grabs when you have 20-30 members of an 100 player game?

your a decent player anton, but i certainly dont' support your tactics in today's game.

back on topic, and sadly i gotta post against you cem. you still rock though !

you guys are jumping in to save pain and vT as you say, and i know numbers and crap blah blah, its a massive war that involved 3/4's of the players in the game which is kick ***!

but i will point out the fact that Pain was planning on hitting grim? so a pre-emptive strike from grim on pain to protect themselves isn't justified? and vT was definately planning on getting involved.

in the end i see it as this:

pain planning to hit grim and gathering allies
    grim FS'ing pain
    grim FS'ing vT(ally of pain)
    pain gets its allies orgainized and due to some sound strategy still have 5 guys left from their original nation along with jumpers from AF and the involvment of pride.

what would have happend if grim had sat around and waited to get FS'd? i dunno, but i think this is a point that hasn't been brought up yet.
    Last edited by BeeNo; 03-18-2009 at 16:18.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

no i dont spread my 20-30 members into other nations. i just dont recruit them anymore. i dont spread them out to other nations, i let them chose their own path. frowned upon for having advanced warning of being hit? hmmm okay. having them all feed me land/gb? i havent had "land feed" for 3-4 sets now and i think i only asked one person to hit me this set and he got 430 and then 380 land..this was 1 day before strike. anyway. as i said to Max, regarding DaK:

raven says:
    I always knew you had the talent to go pretty far...as a leader
    raven says:
    you had the contacts, you have the time...and you understand the ideaology
    raven says:
    whe you were in Dak..I had some slight trust issues with you...wasn't exactly sure which side you were playing for, us or WLF...but, I trusted you enought o make you an asset
    raven says:
    you're cool and collected when you need to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    but i will point out the fact that Pain was planning on hitting grim? so a pre-emptive strike from grim on pain to protect themselves isn't justified? and vT was definately planning on getting involved.

GRIM did not hit us as a pre-emptive, LD himself told me his reasons, we were not gathering anyone to hit them before they hit us
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    tactics Gnorf would have disproved of and frowned upon.
    you might want to reread some of gnorfs posts in dak forums, ll reopen them to you if you'd like
    Dak at heart

as Anton said, GRIM wins by default, so arguing is pointless, we are right, you`re not.

can`t change the fact you were never men enough to war us on your own. trying to get other nations to war us and when it fails, calling old favors... pfft Here goes your great war nation, just another of your screw ups Hoey

14 GRIM

10 PAIN, 5 Pride, 5 vT, xxx AF (don`t really care)

idk, but my maths show you have more members
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

which bit are you right about? and i like how you list nations which you attack first and then make it seem as if they attacked you. i was talking to Devildog on MSN he makes a good point how you keep trying to play numbers to make yourself victim. you count all the Pain states yet GRIM has less than what it had in total members...you count vT which you attacked which hadnt even touched you or restarted.

if you want to talk numbers then talk:

14(16) grim vs 5 Pain (of whom only 1 had 300 turns and rest had 1xx), 5pride and like 5AF...considering you guys are indy warring netters fully war ready etc and everyone else had to buy their stuff on BM i think its kind of even isnt it?

GRIM wins by default? i think you misunderstood what i was trying to say.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

you might want to reread some of gnorfs posts in dak forums, ll reopen them to you if you'd like
    anton has admitted to me to using feeding tactics during past sets, it puts his actions under greater scrutiny. he knows this and was being careful until xELDx was killed, then a number of interesting grabs took place.

and i'm sorry it was hard to post that last message, i didn't like bringing up dak, but with my post earlier this set i think the comunity should know how i feel about feeding, and we know how dak felt about such tactics.

we'll see if gnorfer disowns me or not when he comes back

sorry fellas...

Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

GRIM did not hit us as a pre-emptive, LD himself told me his reasons, we were not gathering anyone to hit them before they hit us
    Your right we didnt we just happen to get lucky and hit you a few days before you were gonna hit us so you got caught with your pants down and then went into vacation while rallying support your allies in VT got owned.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    which bit are you right about? and i like how you list nations which you attack first and then make it seem as if they attacked you. i was talking to Devildog on MSN he makes a good point how you keep trying to play numbers to make yourself victim. you count all the Pain states yet GRIM has less than what it had in total members...you count vT which you attacked which hadnt even touched you or restarted.

if you want to talk numbers then talk:

14(16) grim vs 5 Pain (of whom only 1 had 300 turns and rest had 1xx), 5pride and like 5AF...considering you guys are indy warring netters fully war ready etc and everyone else had to buy their stuff on BM i think its kind of even isnt it?

GRIM wins by default? i think you misunderstood what i was trying to say.
    10 stocking states jumping war after we have already built us and spent turns. it doesn`t take a genius to figure out my point...

and last I heard, you considered yourself one

P.S. I don`t care about your numbers. **** it. You can bring more of your hiding buddies. GRIM won`t beg anyone to help, we won`t accept tag jumpers. We don`t take example from low class nation who irronically call themselves - Pride
    Last edited by Max Logan; 03-18-2009 at 17:43.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE