Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: GRIM declares on PaIn

for Pain

Nice Vacation time! Chickens!

u should be happy.. u get to kill our semi inactives/inactives
    Dak at heart

that didnt made me happy.

it made us... i think this is funny as hell

The "vacation" thing is a little funny! But to some degree it puts a damper on your credibility! Just my opinion!

Dish it but not take it?

Honestly, It made me laugh! LMAO!

but couldnt you defend yourselves? is that why you went on vacation?

LOVE people and use things- Not Love things and use people.

that made my night i was dieing in laughter when i saw/heard that

i thought it would be hilarious... and i still think it is

and as i said before, we warred US to mainly kill pres for ahving a war ready state which we thought were going to hit a friendly nation to us..

i offered credits to two of the three other players in the nation to leave and said we wouldnt attack them

it wasnt a war so much as an assassination on pres

fact of the matter is.. i booted all the inactives, and me and the other 4 active members in PaIn went into vacation mode so Grim and its 14 active states cant kill us... why would i let my nation get wiped out when i have a chance for them not to?? that makes no sense

--- and i would like to say that I am actually going on vacation ... i leave in a few hours to go to daytona for a few days... so really you cant blame me for going into vacation since i was planning on doing it before they warred us
    Last edited by Cemetary; 03-13-2009 at 02:05.
    Dak at heart

Ummm i guess we can say this was false information then since it was planned from the previous set???

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Grim will be returning for the March set.

"Official" Leader = LD Grimreapr

Contact me if Interested.

We are a democratic nation. We like to kick our plans and courses of action around to all members to see how everyone feels. We like when we have a say in a nation when we are not the leaders and we like to extend that courtesy to those who are in a nation we lead. Our strat and units are determined by what the members want to play and use.

We intend on netting peacefully.

We will net peacefully until we are inevitably suicided on and or attacked by another nation or group of nations.

Strats = Indy
    Tax = TBD
    Units Supported = TBD

OFFICIAL POLICY

MEMBERS POLICY-

All members are expected to adhere to the following gentlemens rules.

1. No war attacks outside of declared war.
    2. No triples or more within 36 hours.
    3. No aggressive spy ops outside of declared war.

All members are expected to adhere to the following.

1. Have MSN or LIVE messanger
    2. Be very active.
    3. Have more than just infantry.

The above guidelines are intended to have the nation run as smoothly and be as beneficial to everyone as possible. Failure to engage in the above guidelines could be grounds for being removed and or possibly killed.

One last member rule.

1. If you join us, you can not leave until the set is over.

We are looking for loyalty and a solid member base. If you join us then you have joined us. If you leave you will be killed. Be aware of this before you join us because we don't want to have to kill anyone. Do not join us if your are not commited to being loyal to us for the entire set.

RETAL POLICY -

This is our official retal policy. Please be aware that it is not your standard run of the mill policy. We do not intend to be radicals and FA is always available. However just be advised in your relations with us ahead of time that this IS where we stand on these issues. If you have a forgone conclusion that our policy is unnacceptable to you then please avoid us as we do not want to kill anyone or be killed by anyone. We want to net.

FA is always available and we reserve the right to alter, modify or waive our retal policy at any time. This is our stance but it is not set in stone. If you contact us with an honest mistake we are not above exemptions, exceptions or waivers of the retal policy. Also be advised that while we reserve the right to waive a retal. We also reserve the right to increase it. If we feel we are being targeted, farmed or bullied we reserve the right to declare war and kill.

MISC POLICY -

Failed attempts to landgrab will still be considered a grab as damage will still be inflicted and the piddly reperations paid if any hardly cover it.

*[GRIM] as a nation, and its leaders reserve the right to modify, adjust, change or alter these policies at thier consent without further written notice.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    Ummm i guess we can say this was false information then since it was planned from the previous set???
    Have you read the fine print?

*[GRIM] as a nation, and its leaders reserve the right to modify, adjust, change or alter these policies at thier consent without further written notice.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!