Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: GRIM declares on PaIn

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Im guessing you guys will come out of vacation in 48 hours with your allies prepped for war which is fine I garuntee I wont go into vacation mode.
    LD, if they hot have all your nation go into vacation mode for a laugh .

i though this was hilarious actually. nice work guys hehe

what i find funny is that LD is crying abotu us going into vacation even tho he had a nation with nearly twice our members (counting inactive and semi-actives). at least we arent crying you hit us... we are laughing about it
    Dak at heart

I think this whole thing was hilarious and the dude from GRIM is just being a big *** crybaby o.o. Seriously. If you want to kill us so bad, Be prepared, you never know when we'll come back from vacation early and kill you! =o Considering hoe isn't blasted and shooting at Pain. o.o; Which might be the outcome. If it makes you feel any better we were going to leave Joey for you guys to have as a chew toy, But at the last minute he decided he needed a tan and came with us. You guys need to lighten up =p

you guys bought Joey a prem? thats hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Cem please don't get mad but I have to ask because I don't know you but what are you like 12 years old? If you were then I would understand your actions and postings. No hard feelings like I said I seen you around but never talked with you.

It seems to me that the only crying I see is the same stuff that goes on EVERY war. "Oh you guys are twice as big" or "we have so many in-active players". Who cares? It never mattered before so why should it now? Everyone will always twist the numbers around to make themselves victims. I know because I've been around a bit now and feel that I've been a victim many times!...

Pain has just added a new element to the game. Just go on vacation! Kind of funny but really lame. Welcome to the new game called "Nation-Vacation"!..

Aww. don't hate just because we did something to save our states, Unlike all the other people who let themselves die, and have to make restarts, probably get killed again, and again, and again, and never accomplish anything that set. Now when you see the outcome to our little vacation maybe you'll understand. But other than that you need a chill pill as well. Why don't you catch the next plane down to Mexico and hang out with Pain? I'd have to warn you though, Hoe just swallowed the worm, He might not know who you are. =o

I'm glad to see Anton has found all the humor in this But Grim got realllllyyyyy salty. =o Oh btw, Thanks for all the help with everything Anton xD really helped me understand land grabbing. ^-^

this is funny stuff i dont see any complaining on PAINs part their making it enjoyable...to me its more like GRIM is complaining that they cant kill them right now as planned...anyway ill watch the outcome from the spectators box haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    what i find funny is that LD is crying abotu us going into vacation even tho he had a nation with nearly twice our members (counting inactive and semi-actives). at least we arent crying you hit us... we are laughing about it
    I am not crying about you goin into vacation Mode I said I find it funny you guys can do it to US but when someone does it to you you go into vacation mode.
    @ marinerecon tell me a nation that wasnt blindsided in war and then you can call me a liar for not posting my intentions to war. atleast now you have a 3 hour window to let your nation mates know they are at war instead of the 2 seconds in the previous sets and that was if you were lucky to be online and see it happen after war was declared.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Oh please don't pull out the 'You guys outnumbered us' crap. Considering what you did to US (half your members), you have no right to use that excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]