Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: GRIM declares on PaIn

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    Ummm i guess we can say this was false information then since it was planned from the previous set???
    Pain said they are a war nation. Guess that was a false info

How great a war nation they are.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I am not crying about you goin into vacation Mode I said I find it funny you guys can do it to US but when someone does it to you you go into vacation mode.
    @ marinerecon tell me a nation that wasnt blindsided in war and then you can call me a liar for not posting my intentions to war. atleast now you have a 3 hour window to let your nation mates know they are at war instead of the 2 seconds in the previous sets and that was if you were lucky to be online and see it happen after war was declared.
    We know we out numbered US the thing is US didnt do anything to stop it. We did. Dont ***** at us because were intelligent and creative. But what makes me mad as that every time some nation gets warred that is quite unfair BIG bad GRIM thinks cause they got a big nation they should teach them a lesson but honestly what was US to you? they were a warring nation with turns stocked so that not being fair is a bunch of ****. Grim was unlucky having us all on when they declared preps. instead of stonewalling till we die we decided not to die.

@Max- dont worry dude we'll war we just need sometime to get organized. i dont see getting killed in a FS warring i call that dieing
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Yes, you saw US as a threat and warred them.
    We saw PAIN as a threat and warred you.

It is what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    We know we out numbered US the thing is US didnt do anything to stop it. We did. Dont ***** at us because were intelligent and creative. But what makes me mad as that every time some nation gets warred that is quite unfair BIG bad GRIM thinks cause they got a big nation they should teach them a lesson but honestly what was US to you? they were a warring nation with turns stocked so that not being fair is a bunch of ****. Grim was unlucky having us all on when they declared preps. instead of stonewalling till we die we decided not to die.

@Max- dont worry dude we'll war we just need sometime to get organized. i dont see getting killed in a FS warring i call that dieing
    we were a netting nations with half or so turns

I think we did great scaring a war nation into runaway
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Yes, you saw US as a threat and warred them.
    We saw PAIN as a threat and warred you.

It is what it is.
    i mostly see u getting in other peoples business. and btw GRIM isnt a Netting nation they allways start ****. cant remember last set they wernt involved in some way
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Hahahaha, Hiding in plain sight, I didn't think you guys were cowards, but oh well.

We know we out numbered US the thing is US didnt do anything to stop it. We did.
    What were we suppose to do to stop it? 2 of us were dead 10 min after i logged on.. And what did you do to stop it? Basically you killed us all and then stopped it.. I'm impressed on how far you went out of your way on that one.

Dont ***** at us because were intelligent and creative.
    Well let's not take things too far here ..

they were a warring nation with turns stocked
    you say this and then cem says this:

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    and as i said before, we warred US to mainly kill pres for ahving a war ready state
    So which is it here.. Was it cause ALL of us were a warring nation, or was it cause i was a warring state?

it wasnt a war so much as an assassination on pres
    So basically with this comment you pretty much took a nation of (i think it was 12 when you hit) to kill ONE state? I mean that was your intent. You offered everyone else in the nation a deal to get out alive but me.. Part of me is flattered it took so many to kill little ol me, but the other part finds it a little weak..

let me end by saying i am the least bit bothered for dying.. I planned on doing it many times this set.. I'm looking for some fun this set, so if that means i have to die several times to achieve this, then so be it So don't think i'm complaining.. I'm not. I'm just joining in the fun... feels like old times ..

fact of the matter is.. i booted all the inactives, and me and the other 4 active members in PaIn went into vacation mode
    So did you all do this after war prep was declared.. cause if so that really isn't right and i will need to fix that. when war prep is declared, it's an intent to war and therefore members should not be able to leave for 24hrs..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

i mostly see u getting in other peoples business. and btw GRIM isnt a Netting nation they allways start ****. cant remember last set they wernt involved in some way
    Are you on drugs? We hadnt done anything the last 2 sets. We netted peacefully and the set before that we warred TNG and before that we were warred or suicided upon. Your memory does you no good joey stop eating the paint chips and pay attention. I believe your friend Cem put his nose where it doesnt belong when he LDed some GRIM members on antons behalf so maybe you need to talk to your boy Cem about putting his nose where it doesnt belong before you start throwing stones. Because we all know people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    So did you all do this after war prep was declared.. cause if so that really isn't right and i will need to fix that. when war prep is declared, it's an intent to war and therefore members should not be able to leave for 24hrs..
    They did it after war prep and about 30 minutes before we could declare if I recall correctly.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Idk why everyone is *****ign about this... .No one *****ed when Dink did it in US?... Or when other states in the past have done it... You guys are just *****ign coz u just had like the Worst FS in history coz u guys str8 up got out played....

Just coz we are a war nation doesn't mean we are gonna sit back and let u guys kill us... Going on Vacation was the most effective thing we could have done at the moment... We completely ruined ur FS... Now we can hit whenever we decide to get out of vacation...

Go ahead and keep crying coz we use all the Tools in the game.... now im going back to lay in the sand under sun