Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: GRIM declares on PaIn

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Idk why everyone is *****ign about this... .No one *****ed when Dink did it in US?... Or when other states in the past have done it... You guys are just *****ign coz u just had like the Worst FS in history coz u guys str8 up got out played....

Just coz we are a war nation doesn't mean we are gonna sit back and let u guys kill us... Going on Vacation was the most effective thing we could have done at the moment... We completely ruined ur FS... Now we can hit whenever we decide to get out of vacation...

Go ahead and keep crying coz we use all the Tools in the game.... now im going back to lay in the sand under sun
    I assume this is to everyone else... cause i didn't complain about vacation mode

but, dink is still away.. he actually used it for a vacation.. And i hope he isn't using forrest gumps mothers theory of what vacation means..

"forrest: momma what vacation mean?"

"forrests momma: It's when you leave and never come back"

and now it's time for me to go back and sit on the deck in the cold.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

obviously wasnt talking about you....

tbf they did kill 5 states in an FS .

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Are you on drugs? We hadnt done anything the last 2 sets. We netted peacefully and the set before that we warred TNG and before that we were warred or suicided upon. Your memory does you no good joey stop eating the paint chips and pay attention. I believe your friend Cem put his nose where it doesnt belong when he LDed some GRIM members on antons behalf so maybe you need to talk to your boy Cem about putting his nose where it doesnt belong before you start throwing stones. Because we all know people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
    Just cause u didnt declare dosnt mean u werent involved

and we can war US for both of thoes reasons pres......
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    Just cause u didnt declare dosnt mean u werent involved

and we can war US for both of thoes reasons pres......
    Well i refuse to accept this war until you pick one!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Are you on drugs? We hadnt done anything the last 2 sets. We netted peacefully and the set before that we warred TNG and before that we were warred or suicided upon. Your memory does you no good joey stop eating the paint chips and pay attention. I believe your friend Cem put his nose where it doesnt belong when he LDed some GRIM members on antons behalf so maybe you need to talk to your boy Cem about putting his nose where it doesnt belong before you start throwing stones. Because we all know people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
    sorry what? the only contact ive had with GRIM was the set when i warred them because they land dropped my member in FF and then made plans to war me (or so i heard). I received some WLF help that set from my close friends and that was it and i considered matter closed. whats this Cem & LD'ing & me thing about??

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I understand what you did anton and the matter was closed between the 2 of us but I took exception to Cem putting his nose where it didnt belong so I am just returning the favor whether he likes it or not. I havent had any trouble with you or your members Anton somehow or other though Cem always seem to want to drag GRIM into the mix so im giving him something to use thats actually a legitamate reason to drag our name into.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

wat did cem do?

Join Joey in the I wont eat paint chips anymore help group and read the posts I made and you might figure it out since its been said a few times allready.

Forget it dont I dont need a reason past the fact you guys were stocked on turns and war ready and I felt threatened hows that suit you.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Stocked on turns... i had 30 cem had like 100 only one htat had turns was Joey coz he cant do math and his **** never sells....

Now ur just going from lie to lie..... **** LD i read u as a different type of player....