Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Me baby sitting

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Well his dad is just like me. We love to see him laugh, but boy do we like to tease him. When he starts crying he's like a worm tossing and turning. And then we can take him in our arms and tell him that it's ok. I love it when he sleeps over at our place. He sleeps between me and my girlfriend. I just lie there watching him. And at 7am it's jumping on my face and hitting me. I admit doing it every day would freak me out, but I love it. He brings joy in to everybody's life.

One day I came to pick him up and he was just punished by his parents. So he assumed that he was being punished and his parents didn't want him anymore.
    So he's crying on the backseat and tears and snot are covering it. So I tell him:
    Sweety don't cry. I'm going to buy you ice cream if you stop crying. To what he replies: I'm not sweet. I'm a bad, bad boy. Needless to say I laughed so hard that it made him cry even more.

Warl0rd Guest

priceless

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

I should actually have this as a commercial for mastercard. Not sure if you guys have it over in Portugal. It goes like this: some things are priceless, for all the other things there's mastercard.

Warl0rd Guest

we do

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Well, then you know I'm right.

pcgluva Guest

i know a kid when he was younger he used to come home and tell his mom he was always getting in time out in school, but he never acted like a bad kid at home so after a few weeks the mother goes in to talk to the teacher and the teacher replies no i havnt put him in time out any thing he thinks is wrong he puts himself in timeout

self-discipline. nice?? dunno. i wouldnt rat myself out
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pcgluva View Post
    i know a kid when he was younger he used to come home and tell his mom he was always getting in time out in school, but he never acted like a bad kid at home so after a few weeks the mother goes in to talk to the teacher and the teacher replies no i havnt put him in time out any thing he thinks is wrong he puts himself in timeout
    What a retarded teacher. And what a smart kid. When he was sick of taking class he just gave himself a break.

Don't really see what this has to do with the topic.

Warl0rd Guest

kids?

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Lol. But I want all attention on my godson.