Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Me baby sitting

There is no greater sin than apathy

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

You horrible cajun.

pcgluva Guest

what was the teacher ganna do he wouldnt leave the corner, but ya spend as much time with him as u can if you are that close with him

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pcgluva View Post
    what was the teacher ganna do he wouldnt leave the corner, but ya spend as much time with him as u can if you are that close with him
    The teacher could have done loads of things. He could have sent him to the principal, he could have sent him home or send his parents a note.

Oh and thanks. I will now. Because you told me too.

Acetriad Guest

Enjoy the time you have with him while he is small. He won't stat that way forever... or even for very long. Its over for an instant. Be grateful that he is your mate's son too... not a girlfriends.... they like to split after you get attached to the kids...

not babysitting if it is his own kid, only if it is someone elses kid. You can't babysit your own, that is called staying with the youngun

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Acetriad View Post
    Enjoy the time you have with him while he is small. He won't stat that way forever... or even for very long. Its over for an instant. Be grateful that he is your mate's son too... not a girlfriends.... they like to split after you get attached to the kids...
    Now why would a girlfriend (just a girlfriend whom I don't have a relationship with) split after I get attached with the kid? As soon as you get attached with the kid, she would want you to become her real boyfriend. As soon as girls see how good you are with kids, they melt and start to love you. Ofcourse you need to be at least a bit attractive and fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    not babysitting if it is his own kid, only if it is someone elses kid. You can't babysit your own, that is called staying with the youngun
    True

[QUOTE=Spetznaz_GRU;746]Now why would a girlfriend (just a girlfriend whom I don't have a relationship with) split after I get attached with the kid? As soon as you get attached with the kid, she would want you to become her real boyfriend. As soon as girls see how good you are with kids, they melt and start to love you. Ofcourse you need to be at least a bit attractive and fly.

well at least u got the kid going for u
    There is no greater sin than apathy