Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Grim vs vT

Where did i say i didnt call in allies?... Now ur just makign **** up..... Now go keep cryign..... the So called best nation in Nation wars

**** what did I miss?
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Where did i say i didnt call in allies?... Now ur just makign **** up..... Now go keep cryign..... the So called best nation in Nation wars
    did I say you denied?

I stated the fact - you called in allies.
    maybe you need a reading skill lesson.

too bad no one will ever call Pain the best nation, as no one will call WLF one. As whatever you get into, you can never do it as a nation, you always need allies jumping half way through or massive numbers. This time number were not on your side, so you chickened out and went into vacation to save your asses and gather allies.

Your warring quality is none existing as always, Hoey
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

not that this is any of my business but do u think GRIM is the best nation cuz their not especially after this set

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    not that this is any of my business but do u think GRIM is the best nation cuz their not especially after this set
    if takes to abuse vacation mode and get stocker states with full banks to attack states with no turns and/or cash who were killing for the last days, then yeah, we surely must be the best!

but on the other hand, its Pain. And pain, as WLF, has yet to win anything on their own
    CW, TWC/PX, E

grim is by far not the best...u guys may have good players and all but not the best...i respected some of grim's ways but this set made me lose it more...pain isnt the best ill agree with u on that but dont make it sound like grim is the best when they aint either

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    grim is by far not the best...u guys may have good players and all but not the best...i respected some of grim's ways but this set made me lose it more...pain isnt the best ill agree with u on that but dont make it sound like grim is the best when they aint either
    it surely looks so. we were such a huge threat the all time most kill having nation(Pain=WLF), that they needed a whole lot more firepower.

as by the look of their FS after they left vacation mode, they hardly killed our 2nd highest
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    too bad no one will ever call Pain the best nation, as no one will call WLF one. As whatever you get into, you can never do it as a nation, you always need allies jumping half way through or massive numbers. This time number were not on your side, so you chickened out and went into vacation to save your asses and gather allies.
    yes, and no one will ever call GRIM "the best nation" while they continue FSing nation half their size in their "netting" sets

and i love when nations that are nearly twice the size of almost every other nation in game ***** about people smaller than them bringing in allies. Does getting help when I am clearly outnumbered make me a bad leader? Does getting my active players to go into vacation mode to save their states until we can even the numbers make me one?

Hoe and I must be doing something right if we have friends to call in a tight spot. But I guess I could have them all merge in to one nation so we are then twice the size of everyone, then complain anytime one of those smaller nations has a friend help them even the numbers.

As it stands GRIM got destroyed and most of your players quit for the set, probably because your amazing "leaders" don't have any way to fight their way back from the hole they created for themselves.

And I'm pretty sure WLF has fought plenty of times without any friends, hell, I have been on the wrong side of that for years. And i also love when people call the nation im leading WLF, when i was only in WLF for 3 sets, and fought them for 30. I guess the statement "WLF for life" is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    as by the look of their FS after they left vacation mode, they hardly killed our 2nd highest
    hmm, we had 4 states that had less than 100 turns (4 days in vacation mdoe without collecting) one with full and one breaker, and we took down two of your best warring states
    Last edited by Cemetary; 03-19-2009 at 16:28.
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    yes, and no one will ever call GRIM "the best nation" while they continue FSing nation half their size in their "netting" sets

and i love when nations that are nearly twice the size of almost every other nation in game ***** about people smaller than them bringing in allies. Does getting help when I am clearly outnumbered make me a bad leader? Does getting my active players to go into vacation mode to save their states until we can even the numbers make me one?

Hoe and I must be doing something right if we have friends to call in a tight spot. But I guess I could have them all merge in to one nation so we are then twice the size of everyone, then complain anytime one of those smaller nations has a friend help them even the numbers.

As it stands GRIM got destroyed and most of your players quit for the set, probably because your amazing "leaders" don't have any way to fight their way back from the hole they created for themselves.

And I'm pretty sure WLF has fought plenty of times without any friends, hell, I have been on the wrong side of that for years. And i also love when people call the nation im leading WLF, when i was only in WLF for 3 sets, and fought them for 30. I guess the statement "WLF for life" is true.
    1st part we won`t even discuss. you`re just being hypocrite again

2nd part - same as 1st when. Esp when we remember LOR+WLF+AF+D(something)

3rd part - Do it. I dare you

4th part - yeah, we won`t bring in some saviours that will come and do everything for us. As the one you refer to 'we' is just AF and Pride states. Pain has little to nothing to do in it

5th - to bad we don`t have WoW forum archive. you`d be surprised
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    hmm, we had 4 states that had less than 100 turns (4 days in vacation mdoe without collecting) one with full and one breaker, and we took down two of your best warring states
    you mean AF did it...
    CW, TWC/PX, E