Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: China Boycott

BB Guest

Default China Boycott

Ok I am checking labels and china is out. There trying to kill our kids for petes sake.

Seems every week there is something else being recalled from China.

yea, it's getting old.

I find it funny how they were getting mad at us cause the US newsgroups were reporting all of this and it was making them look bad.. awe poor things.. Build the crap right and you wouldn't have to worry about it!

Besides, it's time we slow down there imports here until they start buying more of our stuff..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

BB Guest

well you know.. Walmart used to buy america and now there buy china... Sam is turning over in his grave I am sure..

Makes hard for christmas shopping. Gotta check allt he labels before ya buy to make sure it didn't come from china. But you know what... Most of it does

pcgluva Guest

its amazing whats going on, everymornign before school theres another dozen toys being recalled

BB Guest

I got a call last night from my best friend/ She is Fire chief in a community not far from me. She asked me if I had gotten Kayla this toy that has beads that you spray with water and it stays in whatever shape you have made it. She had seen a report on the TV stating it was from china and this stuff they put on it that acts as the glue when you spray the water on it has a chemical in it thats in the date rape drug. And several kids have died from it.

I have seen the toy but thankfully it hasn;t been on kaylas I want list. She had bought her daughter one and immediatly grabbed it up and was headed back to the store with it today.

Its a crying shame this is going on. But what gets me is all this stuff could be made right here in the states. Maybe not cheaper but it could be made here and regulated alot easier. I don't mind paying extra for stuff if I know its not going to kill my kids

YAY BB to the rescue. Truely a fireman. (i was going to say Firewoman or fireperson but i figured it works the same as Actor.. no one is going to get that)

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    I got a call last night from my best friend/ She is Fire chief in a community not far from me. She asked me if I had gotten Kayla this toy that has beads that you spray with water and it stays in whatever shape you have made it. She had seen a report on the TV stating it was from china and this stuff they put on it that acts as the glue when you spray the water on it has a chemical in it thats in the date rape drug. And several kids have died from it.

I have seen the toy but thankfully it hasn;t been on kaylas I want list. She had bought her daughter one and immediatly grabbed it up and was headed back to the store with it today.

Its a crying shame this is going on. But what gets me is all this stuff could be made right here in the states. Maybe not cheaper but it could be made here and regulated alot easier. I don't mind paying extra for stuff if I know its not going to kill my kids
    Where can Mahdi buy this toy?

But in all seriousness thats not coo do u think china might be doign it on purpose? and Right on We need to build up our economy and give our ppl jobs

too be honest, USA is owned for 40% by CHINA already...

(because you guys spend more money than you have..)
    THis is gonna become a big problem for USA when China want's their money back!

also the problem of cheap china imports will end soon, since the US Dollar will have no value left soon!

For 1 Euro you get already $1,48
    3 years ago, you got only $0.80 for an Euro..

So very soon, china stuff will be too expensive for your and you can produce your own toys again much cheaper than import it from china..
    **Serving the planet**

pcgluva Guest

latest is from marvel toys of curious george dolls due to lead paint bb, make sure u dont have that either, ya i saw the bead thing, red and yellow paint have more chance of having lead then others but that doesnt mean the others do not have lead, cbs 2 says 30% of parents are not going to buy products from china ill keep u updated on things that pop up in the news around here in NY

If a USA company contracts a China company to make the stuff, and then the USA company sells it, then It is just as much of the USA companies fault isnt it?