Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Simple Truth

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    i dont think you can really use last set as a "stocking is powerful" point

most of the good netters got suicided including 4 from one nation i suicided, none of which were stockers
    Both of them still managed 200m+ NW, which is a better than what most non stockers could produce.

I'm not arguing that if there wouldn't have been suicides that they wouldn't have finished where they did. I'm just pointing out that stockers are doing pretty well and don't really need any extra help.

Either way, it isn't for us to argue what would have happened, we need to come up with ideas to make prems more valuable.

you could give premium members access to racy photos of Mrs. P. ask Dogma, I believe he has a great collection.

premium members could get to know the Prez's REAL name.

premium members could have access to a "premium only" game or has a special spot on facebook or something or get their extra turns without clicking on the links

premium members get to say one naughty word a week without censure

There is no greater sin than apathy

Question, Mr. P, wouldn't the reset harm the amount of those who can play CTF?
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Question, Mr. P, wouldn't the reset harm the amount of those who can play CTF?
    No cause I would adjust the price of the CTF passes to reflect the current economy. Pass prices would come way down.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

From what I can remember from Domination, Prem gave about the same bonuses as it does in here, but a few differences that I can recall were:
    1)Prem members were able see more detailed past scores. Unless I'm mistaken, in NW everybody can click on a state in NW portal an see it's overview.
    2)Prem members were able to see "live" statistics, like who had made the most attacks, largest grab etc and I believe the averages were also present.
    3)Prem members session timed out in 40 minutes instead of 20 minutes.
    4)Prem members were able to see more states in "State Scores" list. For normal users it might have been top10 + 10 or 15 states above and below you and for Prem members top10 + 25 states above and below you (I guess "All State Scores" didn't/doesn't updated that often?).
    5)More stored turns. I think it might have been smt like 200+50 or 200+100 vs 200+200.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Update their scores list every 10 mins instead of 20..
    This is something worth thinking about. It would definitely be something that can give you an advantage if you know what you are doing, but perhaps the advantage is not that big. Yet it might be big enough to give you another reason to buy prem. I could be wrong, but the prem in Domination might have given the same bonus.

Prem members could also see Global events more than 72h into the past, perhaps so that you could see entire set events. It can be useful when you want to check if someone got feed in the beginning, but you couldn't suspect the player at the time for example and I'm sure it can have several other uses.

Regardless of what new improvements premium will have, it would be cool, if there would be a list of all the benefits you will get with prem on the "Buy Prem account" page or somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    premium members could get to know the Prez's REAL name.
    you already get to. It shows you in paypal

Updating Scores every 10 min sounds good and do does the longer session time out.

I remember a while ago a prem member got to change their forum title. Why was this removed? I liked it

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Crimson Shadow Guest

One thing that I thought about that wouldn't provide much of an advantage would be to have a counter by the Home News page link. So, when you are on other pages, the navbar on the left side will say Home News (0). When something happens, market sale/attack/leader note, it will change to Home News (1) and will blink.

This isn't anything too big, but could help out prem states who happens to be online and starts to be attacked during a war. Most people are already texted or are spammed on MSN when they are attacked, so this shouldn't impact the game too drastically.

Another thing would be to have your readiness appear on the infobar (up by turns/money/food) after you take turns. Right now, it displays your readiness before you take turns, but you have to refresh the page if you want to see what your actual readiness is at.

Gamerstown in earth had market statistics- a graph of what the prices on the market were the past 24 hours.

I have no idea what the coding involved would be, but there are some excellent ideas on this page, in my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    No cause I would adjust the price of the CTF passes to reflect the current economy. Pass prices would come way down.
    Sweet. That's all I needed to hear....I love CTF...
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.