Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Simple Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I have no idea what the coding involved would be, but there are some excellent ideas on this page, in my opinion only.
    I agree and many of them will be used.. Thanks for the great ideas guys.. Keep em coming

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I was always against in game benefits, so excuse me if I sound harsh every time someone suggests it.

But well, some benefits could be given.

Larger bank NOT. Because it would greatly help stockers. right not, late in game stockers lose about 1.5b per attack on them. it means, they lose about 5-6b a day. if you make a large bank, they won`t lose it and those 20-30b would give nice advantage. Esp with this low member count.

the scores update every 10 mins, is good with me! i never use it actually. I just watch GE and check states I`m interested in

A more convenient left tools list. Like adding a small space under cash and research, also expand, where you can type in the turns you desire to use without making the extra click and wait for it to load. same with all the others you need to make an extra click.

5 nation switches. Just a something good to use in emergency.

In GE a tab that shows in how much time the hit expires. For the lazy Americans
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I was always against in game benefits, so excuse me if I sound harsh every time someone suggests it.

But well, some benefits could be given.

Larger bank NOT. Because it would greatly help stockers. right not, late in game stockers lose about 1.5b per attack on them. it means, they lose about 5-6b a day. if you make a large bank, they won`t lose it and those 20-30b would give nice advantage. Esp with this low member count.

the scores update every 10 mins, is good with me! i never use it actually. I just watch GE and check states I`m interested in

A more convenient left tools list. Like adding a small space under cash and research, also expand, where you can type in the turns you desire to use without making the extra click and wait for it to load. same with all the others you need to make an extra click.

5 nation switches. Just a something good to use in emergency.

In GE a tab that shows in how much time the hit expires. For the lazy Americans

I agree with all of these except the last one. If you are too lazy to figure out how long until the GB runs out, then you don't deserve to get the grab.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    We haven't had anyone purchase a premium account or credits in months, and last month i floated the game a loan to keep us going for another month and i assume i will have to do the same this month. So things have to change.
    THIS IS BULLCRAP! Quite a few adults around here. Throw $20 on it and act like you give a crap. I got you Mr. P this friday! How about its a pretty cheap game to play so the dues are due.

Oh and btw make prem affect in game pros. what do you have to loose? Give a shot... its not like your making any money.... matter fact sounds like your loosing. plenty of games have in game pros for prem. Im just saying, prems are worthless with out it. only reason why i even throw in money is just to help out and YOU WOULD THINK many others do the same for the same.

Maybe we stop calling it premium account and start calling is subscription. $5.00 a month gives you unlimted what ever. unlimited arcade, unlimited PMs, all forum stuff unlimited. Special Bling Bling under user name (not dull arse gray)

Maybe limit some things in game like times you can sell on market per day or some other stuff but subscribers get unlimted. i dunno get creative and stop relooking at things that never flew before, and start pushing the limits regardless of opinions. fact is if there was a choice of a few "incomfortable changes" or NO GAME AT ALL, i think we both know the answer.

well im still kinda newly back to the game and had just kept forgetting to buy a prem but i always had one in WoW and that was when i was 12-13 so i forked over the money so atleast i can contribute. and i mean tbh all of us can afford to pay up atleast 5 bucks a month i dont suggest doing it like that cause it scares off new members but those who have played for awhile should be willing to do so.

Missionary Guest

ingame benifits need to be used, so many other gaes give ingame benifits for purchase of the equivenlant to our prem account. somethings would hardly make much of a difference. coz lets be honest, everyone who comes to this site comes to play the game. askin people to pay for a prem account which gives them no ingame benifits seems abit stupid.

the bank one needs to be done imo
    update "scores list" quicker is a good one
    longer GE aswel
    extra nation jumps
    change name on forums
    unlimited arcade usage (or say 25-30 free plays a day)
    CTF free entry

why not say you have to have a prem account to create a nation??

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    why not say you have to have a prem account to create a nation??
    This reminded me one thing that actually bothers me when my nation is being automatically created. It's that I have to destroy/disband the nation if I want change the tax and thus the nations that are being created a few days before the round starts can also change the tax second time a few days earlier, unless I disband my nation too.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    THIS IS BULLCRAP! Quite a few adults around here. Throw $20 on it and act like you give a crap. I got you Mr. P this friday! How about its a pretty cheap game to play so the dues are due.

Oh and btw make prem affect in game pros. what do you have to loose? Give a shot... its not like your making any money.... matter fact sounds like your loosing. plenty of games have in game pros for prem. Im just saying, prems are worthless with out it. only reason why i even throw in money is just to help out and YOU WOULD THINK many others do the same for the same.

Maybe we stop calling it premium account and start calling is subscription. $5.00 a month gives you unlimted what ever. unlimited arcade, unlimited PMs, all forum stuff unlimited. Special Bling Bling under user name (not dull arse gray)

Maybe limit some things in game like times you can sell on market per day or some other stuff but subscribers get unlimted. i dunno get creative and stop relooking at things that never flew before, and start pushing the limits regardless of opinions. fact is if there was a choice of a few "incomfortable changes" or NO GAME AT ALL, i think we both know the answer.
    My post wasn't a call for people to start throwing money. I know times are tough right now and people don't have a lot of extra money for games like this but my main reason was to get people thinking and making suggestions on what could help increase a few sales. It's not like we need millions to stay running. I try very hard to keep our debt under control.

Some of these suggestions are really good and some of them will be used.

@Kris, well maybe a benefit of a prem account would be a few more tax changes with no time limits.. I don't know.. but suggestions are good. It's a place to start

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

My post wasn't a call for people to start throwing money. I know times are tough right now and people don't have a lot of extra money for games like this but my main reason was to get people thinking and making suggestions on what could help increase a few sales. It's not like we need millions to stay running. I try very hard to keep our debt under control.

Some of these suggestions are really good and some of them will be used.

@Kris, well maybe a benefit of a prem account would be a few more tax changes with no time limits.. I don't know.. but suggestions are good. It's a place to start
    Well whatever it is, it should be permanent otherwise we are going to get another one of these messages from you this time again next year.

I thought this was a dead thread seeing the light again, but apparently its not!
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Crimson Shadow Guest

@Kris, well maybe a benefit of a prem account would be a few more tax changes with no time limits.
    With no time limit it is really going to help people who want to feed their top state.
    I would say with a prem the time limit is reduced to like 2-3 days instead of 7.