Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Simple Truth

if we were to let prem users have 10minute score updates rather than 20minute ones we might as well start thinking about the option of things such as stronger military units / extra turns that non prems cant get etc. Kris underplays how much of an advantage this can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

yea i havent read any of this stuff but i do agree it should be reset

Your vBookie Bets
    Event Group Outcome Status Stake Odds Amount Won

Winner
    Thread | Info World Cup 2010 Spain SETTLED 2000000000 5/1 (5.00) 1410065408

------------

just got 1.4b instead of the 10b im owed :/

im tired of this happening so reset this **** so i can win what i should!!

also, i bought a few credits so maybe ill get more prem
    Dak at heart

ingame benifits are fair because if you cant come up with a few bucks then your full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    ingame benifits are fair because if you cant come up with a few bucks then your full of it.
    Yes, however, not everyone here has a bank account to transfer a few dollars to the game.
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

who doesnt have a bank account, credit card, or a parent who will buy them something. world of warcraft and thousands of other console and pc games dont seem to having a problem. matter fact im buying and subscribing my 11 yr old son to the new mmorpg Lego Universe. If you cant come up with $5 then you simply dont want to.

maybe P could set up a PO box for those who have cash, but no access to E-cash. I.E. no checking account or CC.

If someone gets "special" help in-game, then that premium has to be high. There should be a graduated scale. say $5.00 a year gets you a different color to your name and 5 free plays in the arcade a month for that year. $10 bucks a year gives you 15 plays and some small in-game treat. say a different color on their name. $20 a year.... u get the idea.

if someone is to get significant in-game help, say automatic bonus turns, calculators, longer GE etc, then that should come at a hefty price.

the guys who have to mail their money, upon receipt would get their privs at that time. this way, no one can say they cannot get a Premium account because of a lack of checking, CC. it is just because you do not want one. which is OK. having a premium should not be mandatory, but should be worth it.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Donation for nation-wars.com From: MAGGIO
    Total:$20.00USD

some of us are poor, 'nuff said.
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

You bring up the fact that many people pay to play those subscription games. Most of these are MMOs like World of Warcraft. Others are services such as Xbox Live. Are you honestly comparing Nation-Wars to these games?

Some of our members do buy premium accounts for no other reason but to show support for those who run the game. Others chip in by helping out in the forums and what not.

I'm all for brainstorming ideas to give more benefits to premium users. Before, we had the 2nd server, Heaven. I would support something like that. But I'm definitely against in-game benefits like larger banks. Faster score updates I'm on the fence. Obviously this gives a big advantage to those elite players who need the big grabs in the first few days to try to pull away. In-game land grab calculator? I'm okay with that. It would help newer players and encourage them to buy premium accounts. The rest of us don't need this at all which is why I'm okay with it. Tax changes whenever you want, or with shorter delay? I don't like that idea. In fact, I would rather have faster scores updates than the tax changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Donation for nation-wars.com From: MAGGIO
    Total:$20.00USD