Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nuclear War

Default Nuclear War

I'm just curious as to what you all think about this. Do you all feel it will be in our lifetime? Do you think it will ever happen? Who do you think it may be who starts it and how?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I use to think it was going to be some small country, but more and more i'm going back the idea that it will be the USSR who sends them. I don't think it will be on purpose, i think it's going to be an accident or faulty old hardware that the still use to control there stockpile.

Neither the USA or Russia has stood down from the cold war threat. Yes there is always peace talks, but either country can destroy the world in 15 min or less.. thats pretty scary if you think about it.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Haven't we already had this discussion once?

hmmmm don't think so. maybe we did on the other forums

i know i wasn't there if there was. I don't know if it'll happen... But if anyone is stupid enough to do it, President Bush is one to try. I say just before he gets out of office he'll start a huge war to keep him in office.

"OoOoO... What does this button do" -"Dee Dee" from Dexter's Laboratory

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Missionary Guest

nuclear war would suck though. little old england would get tbombed the crap out of for having alot of USA's nukes here lmao.

Warl0rd Guest

if it ever happens it will change the world the way we know it...

latest news..
    first nuclear war will be in pakistan..

the riots over there will problably flip over to the military splitting them apart. The pakistani nukes are currently stored in the unhappy part of that country (the extreme muslims who want a more islamatic gouvernment). So as soon as the muslims in the army desert, they desert with nukes!!
    **Serving the planet**

pcgluva Guest

most have prob seen it but this is a great look on what will hapen as soon as one nuke is armed click here

come on you know ever supperpower is watching at every known nuclear base, once the first one gets armed any other country will arm theres and shoot how they want because they didnt start the downfall. One of the key things i think that is the reason we havnt had one yet is the fact they the dont want to 1 destroy mankind but also 2 dont want to look bad politicly if the world does survive

PC that was pretty funny. um nice way to describe how it all will go ..