Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: apology

Default apology

apparently I've been hitting certain people too much with SAs...which I'm still kinda new at...I don't know what I did wrong when I attacked (As I thought if the attacks weren't on the attack page they were free to hit, which I misunderstood.) but nonetheless I apologize...do what you want to me...
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Don't be too hard on yourself there are those of us who have played this game forever and still make mistakes

When someone owns up to a mistake and apologizes for it, most people just let it go as mistakes do happen.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Hearing his reasons and seeing his apology, I will take responsibility for not fully explaining. Therefore, he will be protected from retal by the full force of SLOB and if a retal is absolutely necessary, I will allow the retal on my state.

After hearing Dogma's apology for Lord Burch's apology then Tnova will fully protect him and allow any retal that must be done against his state.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    After hearing Dogma's apology for Lord Burch's apology then Tnova will fully protect him and allow any retal that must be done against his state.
    after hearing Mr. P selflessly offer up tnova's state due to dogma's apology for lord burch's apology I will take up his offer and take all retals that are owed to everyone in the game on his state therefore making everyone fair and square in the game.

Thumbs up

and as for calvin taking all retals that are owed from mr presidents selfish offer on tnovas state due to dogmas apology for lord burchs apology i will have to like this greatly hahaha

**** that made me dizzy

Thank you guys for understanding...
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Ummmmm... Would you SA me a few times to build my GB... :-)

I'd gladly retal on you Dogma
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR