Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: *sigh*

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Acetriad View Post
    I personally don't think that smoking pot is wrong. I used to do it, heck, I made my rent money by selling it for a while.
    However, I quit selling it a long time ago... too much, drama (and some bad stuff with my mom... not what you would think... she smoked my stash and left me high and dry in debt with the guy I fronted it off of ). Plus all the stress of having to deal with it all the time... it wasn't worth the hassle.
    I quit smokeing it cause... well, I like my beer better. I would still toke up once in a while, like at holidays with my mom, or once in a while with my friends (every few months tops). Then I needed a new job and I just quit all together.
    I still don't see anything wrong with it, its just not in my bag of tricks anymore. We grow, we learn, we go on to other things.
    I hate working, which Is why I make joints for my mate who owns a coffeeshop.
    And I do some other things for him too. I always have loads of stuff in here, but I still don't touch it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    Okay Ace that was a little too much tmi

b. weed dosn't really mess w/ your physical state what so ever, other than your lungs a bit
    c. Mentally it gives you a "high" for a few hours ( if that)

Compared to alcohol weed is SO much better

just using something worse to make weed look better
    It messes with your physical state for sure. It's bad for your brain, heart, lungs and your nerve system

Mentally it makes you slower and makes you forget more.

It's not better than alcohol. Both aren't good. Drinking once in a while is better than smoking once in a while.

Drinking once in a while is not better than smoking once in a while

You can't smoke yourself to death, i could smoke a pound of weed and not die

You can drink too much alcohol and die

Weed dosn't make me forget anything, and i'm usually more aware of my surroundings when i'm high, as apposed to when i'm drunk i'm just stupid

Also, i know people who have smoked every day of their life since they were 20 ( they are now both 55) and they are in good physical condition =P they work every day of their lives, so again, i don't really see how your " hurts your physical health" statement holds any water

propaganda
    There is no greater sin than apathy

it is not propoganda =P

it kinda is but there are so many benefits to weed as apposed to everything else it is sick

1. It isn't as bad as anything else ( speculated)
    2. It is a crop that won't destroy the soil and can be replated every year (truth)
    3. It is used to make hemp (true)
    4. It is good for cancer paitents because it makes you eat (true) munchies(good or bad?)
    5. It is a great anti-nausea drug (true) (anti-nausea medicine is very expensive)
    6. You cannot smoke yourself to death in one sitting (speculated)
    7. It is bad for your lungs (true)
    8. Bad for your heart, brain, nerve system long term (speculated) short term (true to an extent)

it is not propoganda =P

it kinda is but there are so many benefits to weed as apposed to everything else it is sick

1. It isn't as bad as anything else ( speculated)
    2. It is a crop that won't destroy the soil and can be replated every year (truth)
    3. It is used to make hemp (true)
    4. It is good for cancer paitents because it makes you eat (true) munchies(good or bad?)
    5. It is a great anti-nausea drug (true) (anti-nausea medicine is very expensive)
    6. You cannot smoke yourself to death in one sitting (speculated)
    7. It is bad for your lungs (true)
    8. Bad for your heart, brain, nerve system long term (speculated) short term (true to an extent)

i was referring to spetz's post

oh
    then uh, sorry?

nah, its groovy...just wanted u to know

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Drinking once in a while is not better than smoking once in a while

You can't smoke yourself to death, i could smoke a pound of weed and not die

You can drink too much alcohol and die

Weed dosn't make me forget anything, and i'm usually more aware of my surroundings when i'm high, as apposed to when i'm drunk i'm just stupid

Also, i know people who have smoked every day of their life since they were 20 ( they are now both 55) and they are in good physical condition =P they work every day of their lives, so again, i don't really see how your " hurts your physical health" statement holds any water
    dude you believe in your own lies? So funny. Do whatever you want, but don't tell me that crap you just did. Weed makes you forget stuff, it's a fact. It affects this part of your brain where you store things.

So what that you can drink yourself to death in one day. Smoking is long term. I don't know what you're smoking and how much, but clearly not as much as I did. You'd know.

i'm sorry. what were we talking about again??

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Beats me.