Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: xELDx vs NS

sorry to Sky about the 5k landgrab, but the d0uchebags in xELDx don't make very good grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    sorry to Sky about the 5k landgrab, but the d0uchebags in xELDx don't make very good grabs.
    if you`ll do that on GRIM, there will be some more preperations!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    . wannabe spin doctor you are BeeNo. you're trying to spin your way out of the fact that you lied. i told Vinnie that i agreed that fine you could keep your agms and not include vT in the peace. he was talking to you all day about it and then said you guys wouldnt war us. you told me that if you offered peace you wouldnt break promise. your promises mean jack ****

the reason i wanted vT included in peace because i doubted they could kill you on their own. with your state dead their part in the peace agreement wasnt needed.
    i lie all the time...what`s so bad about it?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    if you`ll do that on GRIM, there will be some more preperations!
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    i lie all the time...what`s so bad about it?
    yes but we expect that from you. like STDs from a hooker.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

He has to grab someone he can't just stop grabbing.
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

tbh he already grabbed the top3 grim states in past 36 hours.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    u can blame anton, vT and half your nation for that

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    You have killed The Missionary(#180)

You destroyed a total of 3 land.
    You lost 3.942 Jets.
    Your Nation lost 1.971 Jets.
    Your enemy lost 9.849 Jets.

oops... my finger slipped.
    AAHHHHHH WTF. this is the worst set ever. 1st killed by dolly and now by dip ****. WTF

oooooo, we managed to give nubs some attacks. we will get you some day nubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    u can blame anton, vT and half your nation for that

AAHHHHHH WTF. this is the worst set ever. 1st killed by dolly and now by dip ****. WTF

oooooo, we managed to give nubs some attacks. we will get you some day nubs.
    you mean, xELDx who planned on attacking NS and Pride and which got owned by a pre-emptive strike has nothing to do with this? then breaking their word and hitting again? if it wasnt for Pride and NS and vT then Nubs state would probably have been dead in your FS.

Missionary Guest

serious post:

Beeno had nothing to do with the declaration like ive already told you anton. Two nights ago we were in a nation conversation on MSN discussing possible targets for our war. At the time we were wanting to hit vT but GRIM had done that job so we were left pondering a target. Beeno was called away from the computer and i had to go offline. So i said i would pick a target and declare when i come online the next day. Beeno was unaware until he loged in 10mins before the preperations had finished. I am unaware of what beeno had agreed with [Pride] and [NS]. All i know is that i said to anton we wouldnt war [Pride] or [NS]. I havent spoke to anyone from [NS] until yesterdy after we had warred. So me saying we wont war a nation to anton i dont see as a viable agreement towards a nation anton has nothing to do with. So summary, Beeno didnt break a promice (if he made one). I did it and by the time he was online it was way to late to do anything about it.