Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A glimpse into the future............

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    First question that came to my mind as well.
    Yea its pretty important because if its just bombers vs bombers then they become probably the most important unit in the game.
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    Do only bombers defend this attack or jets/SAMs or what?
    in the testing we are doing atm jets and AGMs defend against it. not sure if bombers do. i can go have a look in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

how the f would a bomber defend against a bomber? Give the guy some breathing room. He is not going to put out crap.

So many threads have begged for a bomber update and I am sure after extensive research, long thought, and loophole prevention testing Mr. P is going to put out closest to the best product possible.

Honstly I am shocked that people have not been screeming and shouting about the UN idea...and the "donation" situation involved.

The only problem i have with the UN thing is a moral one, not technical. NO MATTER WHAT there is always going to be a nation (or two) that most do not favor. IE, viets, estos, LOR, WLF ect... and I didnt/dont want to see a situation were the UN or community could possibly force out or weaken/single out one particular nation just to burn a witch or two...

BR Sounds nice especially since Cem has been bugging me to use Bombers

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    how the f would a bomber defend against a bomber? Give the guy some breathing room. He is not going to put out crap.

So many threads have begged for a bomber update and I am sure after extensive research, long thought, and loophole prevention testing Mr. P is going to put out closest to the best product possible.
    MAGGIO, calm down. I don't see a single post saying that the idea is crap.

All I asked is what will defend the bombing run. I did not make an aggressive post of any kind, nor did anyone else.

just pushing buttons a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post

Honstly I am shocked that people have not been screeming and shouting about the UN idea...and the "donation" situation involved.

The only problem i have with the UN thing is a moral one, not technical. NO MATTER WHAT there is always going to be a nation (or two) that most do not favor. IE, viets, estos, LOR, WLF ect... and I didnt/dont want to see a situation were the UN or community could possibly force out or weaken/single out one particular nation just to burn a witch or two...
    being a member of the UN will not give you any more "power" over another nation. it will just give you small benefits. Like being able to receive aid from other UN nations. A UN nation will not be able to run out any other nation at all. They don't have special powers or special jets or higher NW. It's simply an option that nations can join if they choose too. But again like i said it's not a free service. They will be charged for being a member of the UN..

MAGGIO, calm down. I don't see a single post saying that the idea is crap.

All I asked is what will defend the bombing run. I did not make an aggressive post of any kind, nor did anyone else.
    Jets and SAM's defend against the bombers..

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    Nice going! but watch out for the comma's
    hey you... hush up! it was one stupid comma lmao.. dang eyes kept missing it.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Crimson Shadow Guest

What benefits will public alliances offer?
    Not sure if you simply missed this one, but it would be nice to know this if you can give this information at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I just wanted to let you all know a couple of new things that will be coming down the pike... I'm not going to answer all the questions i'm sure some of you may have right now.. this is just to let you in on some of the new things. when they are released, i will then explain it all and answer questions.
    not sure if you missed this part of my first post.......

seriously though, i don't want to spend a lot of time answering questions about it yet. Cause as i answer one or two then they just keep growing.. And then when these come out, people will ask the same ones and i'll have to either refer them here or answer them again... All i wanted to do was just let you all know some of the cool things headed our way..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    not sure if you missed this part of my first post.......

seriously though, i don't want to spend a lot of time answering questions about it yet. Cause as i answer one or two then they just keep growing.. And then when these come out, people will ask the same ones and i'll have to either refer them here or answer them again... All i wanted to do was just let you all know some of the cool things headed our way..

I saw that part of your post....I just didn't know if you missed my question is all. Its pretty easy to miss one post in the middle of posts talking about bombing run.

Its alright I can wait to find out