Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A glimpse into the future............

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    -Purpose Sanctions to other UN nations against any other UN nation.
    My comment was directed at this UN option

I have to assume that if you can propose sanctions against othe UN nations you HAVE TO be able to propose sactions against non UN nations.

I still think its a good idea and will add more just another communication channel to the game which makes it more interactive.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    My comment was directed at this UN option

I have to assume that if you can propose sanctions against othe UN nations you HAVE TO be able to propose sactions against non UN nations.

I still think its a good idea and will add more just another communication channel to the game which makes it more interactive.
    no it's not like you think it is.. i'll explain it all later

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

like i said i know that the only things your going to put out is quality.

Another Question on nations with 4 or more members can send AID?

Woo Hoo I like the UN Idea, i did propose something about a un a long time ago but it wasnt this indepth and no one wanted it ...

Public Alliance (between A and B)
    C dec's A
    B dec's C and gets like 5 to 10% strength bonus for coming to the aid of an ally?
    And maybe make public alliances have an Auto Dec feature?

just my 2 Amerikan cents
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    hey you... hush up! it was one stupid comma lmao.. dang eyes kept missing it.
    Happens to the best of us

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

I spotted that missing comma from way up here in Canada.

some interesting proposals Big Guy, I might have to swing back on ova here one day.

Z

Peace to all you peeps, and Jigger Glad to see u back and healthy.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    how the f would a bomber defend against a bomber? Give the guy some breathing room. He is not going to put out crap.

So many threads have begged for a bomber update and I am sure after extensive research, long thought, and loophole prevention testing Mr. P is going to put out closest to the best product possible.

Honstly I am shocked that people have not been screeming and shouting about the UN idea...and the "donation" situation involved.

The only problem i have with the UN thing is a moral one, not technical. NO MATTER WHAT there is always going to be a nation (or two) that most do not favor. IE, viets, estos, LOR, WLF ect... and I didnt/dont want to see a situation were the UN or community could possibly force out or weaken/single out one particular nation just to burn a witch or two...
    how would that be done? surely its just the same as now, if someone really wanted to single out a nation they would try to get everyone else to war them. that would still be the same but the only difference i can see is the nation doing it will have a UN flag next to it . TBH i dont really see the UN idea working to well. but i could be wrong

just a throw out idea that im not givin much thought towards just blabbering cuz im bored but anyway mayb pres could make a nation that is the start of the UN and then if sumbody wants to be apart of the UN they must be voted in by pres and once their in if another nation wants to join the UN then the leader of both nations must vote if they should be in or not and so on

also mayb their could be a priv that if ure in the UN u can oversee the other nations in the UN...like u could see their dev/na/bank/members...yes i noe it neglects the intels but idk just throwing out ideas since the UN is suppose 2 be able to watch out for each other and see what their doing...mayb even have an option where u can hide those details from other UN nations which could make it look like ure a threat and cause sum issues