Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We Need Help - Take 2?

1. LOL--I understand.

2. I must've thought that you thought something in the thought of thinking a thought about a thought different than my thought. /hug

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    1. LOL--I understand.

2. I must've thought that you thought something in the thought of thinking a thought about a thought different than my thought. /hug
    Hugs ain't as nice as positive rep.

Warl0rd Guest

I can lead a nation to teach ppl... i'm not part of any atm and i don't plan to get involved as a leader in any competitive nation, i just don't fell right since i'm a game admin...

Well, if you guys think this could be a good idea, i'm sure me and pron could definitly set something up and work it out

If the coding can be done? i mean, i'm sure it could, but i don't know how ( i'm not too good yet )

Lets get some more views on this over the next day or so before the new set starts, and that will give us time to figure out what we want to do, and who we want to lead, i'd love to do that ( teach/just play in a nation, and help learn, and learn more about the game myself)

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

i think this one could be moved to suggestions already.

Well--I think the only coding we would need would be for the game admin to put up some message explaining which nation is the training nation and the benefits of it--this could be done as an in-game message similar to the top of the screen that we have now--or an email sent to all new accounts that are made.

Otherwise than that--it's just a matter of the community not taking advantage of the newer players. That should be settled among all of us, and not code.

agreed. new players can get hit normally. anyone targeting them with lots of hits would be kicked from nation he/she is in and killed immediately. i am serious too.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Never Mind Found It

And as a side note, are we doing this?

i certainly hope so.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Alright then, we need to figure out who is running it, and how many members we are actually going to allow in it ( ie: vets, not members) to actually be teachers