Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We Need Help - Take 2?

make a new thread. asking for say 3 vets. one to lead and two to help train. see who speaks up.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    @ Guy--I'd help with that nation if we could get it set up. I don't think it'd be like Dak vs Riot--because we could set it up so the nation of trainees can't war anyone nor be warred upon--kinda like training wheels. Or at least get the community to recognize them as new, and not war them/hit them a bunch of times for a retal. Then it's only a matter of getting leaders that won't gear the new people for war. After a set or two of training, we kick out the new people and tell them to find a nation that they might like.
    this doesnt need to be coded into the game, all it needs is some of the leaders of other nation promicing not to war them and if something happens to discuss it with the leaders of the training nation and the new member itsself. i mean, id be willing to help lead/train the newer members for a set or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    The thing is, i log on, make my own state, with a few days left, and then i get attacked a multitude of times by SOULS members CCsport and Vinnie to be exact. Now if i was a new member how would i feel? and sure, you think that a new member will join the forums, and you will know who he is, and not attack him anyway, but if i was new i'd want to check out the game before i got involved witht he community, just my personal thoughts. Sure, you have to get involved to learn, but learning on your own is half the fun
    i would like to point out i never ever once broke my own retail policy or anyone elses.