Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Artos Update

was that the email i got and thought it was a scam?

100k for bail for this type of crime seems very excessive under these circumstances.. So either there is more to this then we know or they are really throwing the book at him and using him as an example...

Jail is not a fun place to be. And if he was charged with this crime, the other inmates will eat him alive. They are not kind to people who are in jail for anything to do with a child.

Sadly trying to take his own life will work against him at the trial. It will show that he is guilty and ashamed.. I hope that if in fact he is truly innocent, his court appointed attorney will work hard to clear his name.. His family should also check into pro bono work.. Lot's of lawyers out there are mandated to do a certain amount of these kinds of cases..

I wish him and his family luck and i hope it all turns out ok.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    100k for bail for this type of crime seems very excessive under these circumstances.. So either there is more to this then we know or they are really throwing the book at him and using him as an example...

Jail is not a fun place to be. And if he was charged with this crime, the other inmates will eat him alive. They are not kind to people who are in jail for anything to do with a child.

Sadly trying to take his own life will work against him at the trial. It will show that he is guilty and ashamed.. I hope that if in fact he is truly innocent, his court appointed attorney will work hard to clear his name.. His family should also check into pro bono work.. Lot's of lawyers out there are mandated to do a certain amount of these kinds of cases..

thats what i thought when i first read it...
    i thought bail was always set on your economic value?
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    thats what i thought when i first read it...
    i thought bail was always set on your economic value?
    the amount of the bail is set on various reasons. Flight risk, statue of the crime, economic value (which if the crime is great this is not considered)

My guess is there is more to this... But either way i wish him and his family luck.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Tnova Guest

Bail is set on a few issues, flight risk, type of crime, and i if they want to make it difficult for you to run, they can jack it up.

Missionary Guest

no necessarily, it could be argued that he is mentally unstable and that he wasnt well when the incident happened. try to get out of going to prison and get sent to a hospital. TBH with his crime that would be alot better for him because hes likely to get regular beatings, abuse or possibly killed in prison depending on where he goes.

Warl0rd Guest

My guess is there is more to this... But either way i wish him and his family luck.
    indeed

There is.... You can Ask anton of how many times Artos goes on and on on msn of how he gets so many girls and how he "Smuggles guns"... Sells drugs... **** he swore he was really gangsta .... he really did.... Then when u ask him for pics of these girls he shows u pics of all sorts of girls from different ages alot of them younger then wat he should be intrested.... So i doubt his bail is high... or if there was restraining order on him b4 any of these charges.... theres alot to Artos and hes a coo guy but he lives on his own plain.... and well no other way to put it but he got wat was coming from him....

Blackwater U should chill out... if u knew the kid like i did u would agree.... besides why are sticking up for a child predator..... Do share the same intrest? Does lil jenny from down block turn u on?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    There is.... You can Ask anton of how many times Artos goes on and on on msn of how he gets so many girls and how he "Smuggles guns"... Sells drugs... **** he swore he was really gangsta .... he really did.... Then when u ask him for pics of these girls he shows u pics of all sorts of girls from different ages alot of them younger then wat he should be intrested.... So i doubt his bail is high... or if there was restraining order on him b4 any of these charges.... theres alot to Artos and hes a coo guy but he lives on his own plain.... and well no other way to put it but he got wat was coming from him....

Blackwater U should chill out... if u knew the kid like i did u would agree.... besides why are sticking up for a child predator..... Do share the same intrest? Does lil jenny from down block turn u on?
    Thanks for calling me a pedophile. Guess I can say you must be a lazy, greasy beaner who won't amount to anything but a day laborer outside of Home Depot begging for a job so you can get alcohol
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Fair enough that was good balckwater....