Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Artos Update

i feel srry for him, because he played this game. those are very serious crimes and he will get killed in the jailed for it.

This article makes it look a lot worse than I was led to believe. I am not so sure now. I really felt like maybe he could have been a stand up guy and just got caught up in something and possibly made a mistake.

However, I do find it hard to mistake a 14 yr old for a **** 18 yr old. Say what you want, kids look like kids. If it is as written in this article, may God have mercy on his soul as I won't. If convicted, he will not survive his sentence. Prisoners have lots of fun with Child Molesters. He won't ever be safe. And if it were my daughter, prison would be the preferred alternative to my finding him.

I just don't know what to think about him now.

Yeah, unless he gets off life as he knows it is over. Even hardened criminal killers for some reason have a code of not messing with kids. If they find out you did they will kill you.

I mean really, what does a guy serving life for a double 187 have to lose by shanking a child rapist.......

Best case scenario, is you succesfully defend yourself and kill your would be attacker, and then you get to serve a life sentence in a box.

Either way, you go up for this, you don't come back, unless you manage to ride it out in PC.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    well i wanted to help him...somehow...but i can't now...

he wanted to meet me a year or so ago =S

I guess u cant even get a guy to **** u

from Facebook private messages:

Anton
    27 April at 16:53
    whats the latest news regarding juan?

Marangelli Otero
    27 April at 22:19
    Hey you. Well he is in solitary confinement as of now and still trying to negotiate a plea. I just received a letter from him on Saturday and its weird you messaged me because he asked me to ask you among some others to write to him. He has become very depressed there with the guards mistreating him among feeling so alone. So if you can write something for him and just email it to me, I then can mail it off to him. Thanks for writing me and for your concern. You are a good friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Impersonating a Military Recruiter? Now I'm double offended.

impersonating a military recruiter? I've seen pictures of him with his army comrades...

I've known Artos for well over 7 years now and he's naive if anything but not about to rape a girl. I have many arguments that could easily snuff all these "allegations" from the news article. And it clearly re-iterates that these are "allegations".

Now... I won't say one way or the other because I don't have cold hard facts. I won't say Juan is 100% innocent but neither is she. She's from a southern state not to mention the us of a in the first place where, in my opinion, the age of consent is far too high to begin with. A 14yr old is perfectly capable of understanding the consequences of their actions and where are they given leeway to work the system the children do.

Some of the most vindictive people I have ever met who are perfectly aware of their actions and the harm their actions cause are 8 yr olds so excuse me.

oh and btw, I'm 22yr old and still get mistaken for a 16 yr old. I've id'd kids in the adult novelty shop I work at who turn out to be 20 and they seriously don't look above 16.

Like I said, Juan is more likely to be naive than vindictive. it's not as if we all haven't made our own fair share of mistakes... The article has made the situation much much worse than I'm sure it is.

That being said, he is definitely being made an example of wether he is innocent or not.
    Last edited by p-kitty; 04-28-2009 at 17:38.
    EoS
    Resounding echoes in the silence after the storm
    In emptiness flutters by, the pretty white butterfly

my first official kill =^.^= nom nom nom! tasty!
    You have killed strawberry panties(#305)
    You have killed huh(#310)

17 May '12 You have killed Good Morning Vietnam(#720) - #1 state
    11 June '12 You have killed steeler nation(#78)
    8 July '12 You have killed A friend of Blaa(#718)
    15 Aug '12 You have killed namibia(#70)

Quote Originally Posted by p-kitty View Post
    impersonating a military recruiter? I've seen pictures of him with his army comrades...
    Stolen Valor Act(link)
    As a former Military Recruiter I will say this: Any one that misrepresents their military service in any way shape or form is has no honor. It's no different then pretending to be a police officer or claiming to be Jesus Christ. It is wrong. There is no defense for that.

If he has served, he should know that it's against regulations to wear his uniform under most conditions if he is no longer in the service. If he is currently in, then he should have the common sense to not to pretend to be a recruiter if he is not. (I get the impression that he is not currently serving because they would have mentioned that.)

I've known Artos for well over 7 years now and he's naive if anything but not about to rape a girl. I have many arguments that could easily snuff all these "allegations" from the news article. And it clearly re-iterates that these are "allegations".
    IF he is 22 and had sex with a 14 year old he is guilty. IF the allegations are fabricated then great for him.

Now... I won't say one way or the other because I don't have cold hard facts. I won't say Juan is 100% innocent but neither is she. She's from a southern state not to mention the us of a in the first place where, in my opinion, the age of consent is far too high to begin with. A 14yr old is perfectly capable of understanding the consequences of their actions and where are they given leeway to work the system the children do.
    Hmm... A 14 year old that can be naive enough to believe a 22 year old is a "Military Recruiter" and she is capable of understanding that having sex with him would be cool? What if your daughter was having sex with a 22 year old fake recruiter? Would you have made the same comment? Any 22 year old that has sex with a 14 year old is a predator and living a twisted fantasy life caused by a mental disorder.

Some of the most vindictive people I have ever met who are perfectly aware of their actions and the harm their actions cause are 8 yr olds so excuse me.
    You can't hold an 8 year old accountable, you can hold a 22 year old accountable. If I have to explain that in detail then we have a problem.

oh and btw, I'm 22yr old and still get mistaken for a 16 yr old. I've id'd kids in the adult novelty shop I work at who turn out to be 20 and they seriously don't look above 16.

Like I said, Juan is more likely to be naive than vindictive. it's not as if we all haven't made our own fair share of mistakes... The article has made the situation much much worse than I'm sure it is.
    If it's true, it's far from a mistake. Either way, no one can condone such actions just because the person is "naive" and was just focused on getting laid.

That being said, he is definitely being made an example of wether he is innocent or not.

I understand your opinion. There are teenagers that post on these forums and I have to make it clear that that many adults out there, especially on the internet, are predators and frauds. They may seem like genuine people but they are not. As a responsible adult I have to point that out.

I hope that Artos/Juan is completely innocent and this is just a misunderstanding.

Unfortunately, cases like this happen every day and ruin lives.

Right on LP!!! Look, Chicago is in the US, not some European whacko country like Latvia. Here, we have laws, and like them or not, they are the laws, and we have to follow them or be arrested. I don't know this Artos guy, and really don't care to, but he broke the law. Speeding is a law, how many of you have broken this law without knowing it? I'm pretty sure they gave you a ticket anyway, right? Because here in America cops don't give a **** if you didn't know.

In summary, Latvia = whacko country, Child molesting = bad and illegal, LP = American Patriot.

I never said his naivety was an excuse. Obviously he's done wrong. I'm just saying that little 14yr old trollop isn't entirely innocent. How does she fall for the same trick twice?

Whatever, there's no way for any of us to know for sure especially when ignorance blinds many.
    EoS
    Resounding echoes in the silence after the storm
    In emptiness flutters by, the pretty white butterfly

my first official kill =^.^= nom nom nom! tasty!
    You have killed strawberry panties(#305)
    You have killed huh(#310)

17 May '12 You have killed Good Morning Vietnam(#720) - #1 state
    11 June '12 You have killed steeler nation(#78)
    8 July '12 You have killed A friend of Blaa(#718)
    15 Aug '12 You have killed namibia(#70)