Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ABT AGAIN!

Default ABT AGAIN!

SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 8 Land / 1 Buildings, 527 Science, $5.706.712, 25.621 Food 19:34:45-2010/07/25
    SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 11 Land / 1 Buildings, 532 Science, $5.883.208, 25.880 Food 19:34:22-2010/07/25
    SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 12 Land / 2 Buildings, 537 Science, $6.065.163, 26.141 Food 19:34:20-2010/07/25
    SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 7 Land / 1 Buildings, 543 Science, $6.252.746, 26.405 Food 19:34:18-2010/07/25
    SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 9 Land / 1 Buildings, 548 Science, $6.446.129, 26.672 Food 19:33:57-2010/07/25
    SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 12 Land / 1 Buildings, 554 Science, $6.645.494, 26.942 Food 19:33:54-2010/07/25
    SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 11 Land / 1 Buildings, 559 Science, $6.851.025, 27.214 Food 19:33:52-2010/07/25
    SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 7 Land / 1 Buildings, 565 Science, $7.062.912, 27.489 Food 19:33:20-2010/07/25
    SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 13 Land / 1 Buildings, 571 Science, $7.281.353, 27.766 Food 19:33:16-2010/07/25
    SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 12 Land / 1 Buildings, 576 Science, $7.506.549, 28.047 Food 19:33:10-2010/07/25

Stealing a kill is pretty sad. This was a 1 vs 1 war where I was toying with this state for a reason. I never had any intentions of killing him. I left him at 102 land for a reason. Why on earth would you steal this kill. You saw the low land and did SA's knowing it would eventually kill him. You can't even declare war?

I am not happy over this.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Heres a question to you.

Why do you feel entitled to killing this inactive state? Sure, he declared war on you a while ago, but as far as I could tell, nothing really happened out of it. As I said, leaving him at 100 land was not the smartest idea. If you can AR the crap out of him, then I can SA the crap out of him.

I hazard to guess that the reason you post this on the forums as well as sending me the message is to try to encourage others on here to kill these two ABT 'troublemakers'. If doing too many Standard Attacks this month is what villainfies Beeno and I, then your goal to get rid of suiciders has definately worked.

And in before Calvin comes in and complains about us in this thread too
    Last edited by Xavior; 07-25-2010 at 22:34. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

i thought u were helping mr. p, and SA'ing someone to death should count for 2 kills
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Heres a question to you.

Why do you feel entitled to killing this inactive state? Sure, he declared war on you a while ago, but as far as I could tell, nothing really happened out of it. As I said, leaving him at 100 land was not the smartest idea. If you can AR the crap out of him, then I can SA the crap out of him.

I hazard to guess that the reason you post this on the forums as well as sending me the message is to try to encourage others on here to kill these two ABT 'troublemakers'. If doing too many Standard Attacks this month is what villainfies Beeno and I, then your goal to get rid of suiciders has definately worked.

i couldn't care less about this
    i will say you were smart in waiting till the end to do this stuff. had you done it mid set your state would already be dead but i am shooting for a nw record instead of killing two guys that are just goofing around in the 1st place.

maybe someday you will take your state serious and understand what it is like when someone pisses it all down the drain just to say they can

I'm soo sorry that losing 600 land has ruined your nation's chance on finishing 1st. Poor Calvin
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Calvin74 Guest

I'm soo sorry that losing 600 land has ruined your nation's chance on finishing 1st. Poor Calvin
    that or you spy opping away 30mil of my food
    what do you need 10m spies for anyways?

and we will clearly set the nw record but i was hoping to make it untouchable for some time

i always kinda thought abt was better than this but 3 active players is pretty bad....
    where are your guys?

I need 10m spies to jump into the top 10, obviously. You're so out of touch these days, Calvin
    - Lost and Desolated -

Calvin74 Guest

I need 10m spies to jump into the top 10, obviously. You're so out of touch these days, Calvin
    crap
    isn't there an old people memo i can sign up for to learn this stuff?
    dogma where is our AARP help???

Heres a question to you.

He wasn't trying to kill him, he left him at 200 land for a reason. If he was trying to kill him he would have killed him. He has his reasons, and if you don't know than you probably shouldn't have intervened. If you are so curious and have to know it was a friend of his who thought he could take down USA.

What I don't understand is that you two are the first ones to get upset when someone ruins your states when you are playing for top, but when it's a set that you are not fully active or doing well you don't mind being one of those guys that "don't care" and don't mind ruining the set of others. It's all fun and games and then you come on here and find it funny that it aggravates others when you've been in the same spot before and have been frustrated before. I know you do this when you get bored but it comes across a little selfish (suicider attitude). Just my 2 cents on it.

Oogla, you totally missed the point of my post.

If Mr. President wanted to leave this guy at 100 land for the night and expect no one to 'intervene', he should have set up a separate server where only he and this guy played. Instead, this happened in a public game. Where there are probably 100 other people doing their thing. Now he is angry that one out of these 100+ decided to SA this guy at 100 land? Should this be the next rule change?

Rule 152: You are not allowed to kill anyone with SAs if your nation is not at war with the target state's nation.

And I'm a suicider because I killed an inactive with 100 land? How the standards have fallen when you are no longer able to do war attacks outside of war. I do the great -Z- and Marine Recon shame.
    - Lost and Desolated -