Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear ELD...

Default Dear ELD...

It's funny, can't kill anything but restarts? You declared war on us and now you are pretty much dead in the water... So, you are resorting to killing restarts? Give up, you've been owned twice by NS... Can't handle it? Then, declare peace and give up... You are worthless for trying to war, not once, twice... Or would you like it thrice and get killed three times?

GIVE IT UP!

Let me rephrase 1 thing, It was Anton's nation Pride who harbored 3 NS (out of 6) for the brilliant ZERO loss on our side killing of ELD in the first place, now NS has single handedly tag killed you without losing top 3 states... You guys still need to GIVE IT UP!

Quote Originally Posted by FrogBu View Post
    Let me rephrase 1 thing, It was Anton's nation Pride who harbored 3 NS (out of 6) for the brilliant ZERO loss on our side killing of ELD in the first place, now NS has single handedly tag killed you without losing top 3 states... You guys still need to GIVE IT UP!

didn't they jump from NS?

3 NS states (initially 2, 1 joined 2 days later i think) joined my nation Pride to fight xELDx so that the whole of NS (which was inactive) didn't have to get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    3 NS states (initially 2, 1 joined 2 days later i think) joined my nation Pride to fight xELDx so that the whole of NS (which was inactive) didn't have to get involved.

still NS has alot to do seeing as one of its own captain left

Eld dont give up! spartans never surrender never retreat!
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by FrogBu View Post
    Restarts Vs Stockers

if they can get stockers to aid them it could change eaasily

frogbutt is just sad cause i killed him
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

its also funny cause this entire 2nd war you didn't kill anything but restarts
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Crimson Shadow Guest

I have to say that Frog's statement reflects his own opinions and does not represent NS.

Personally, I felt it was a fun war, even though it wasn't quite as competitive as I was hoping.
    But you guys were restarts and its tough to kill people with 50b banks when their online when you declare