Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear ELD...

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    its also funny cause this entire 2nd war you didn't kill anything but restarts
    thats cause the initial war was so successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Nathan if they want to use turns on our restarts than that is their choice. Nothing in the rule book against killing the same person more than once. They are all on their 2nd restart as well so they are in the same boat as you are.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    I have to say that Frog's statement reflects his own opinions and does not represent NS.

Personally, I felt it was a fun war, even though it wasn't quite as competitive as I was hoping.
    But you guys were restarts and its tough to kill people with 50b banks when their online when you declare
    yeh, it would have been differnt if you didnt have 4 out of 6 online when we declared . atleast nubs would have been dead aswel. but we were expecting this to be difficult and although beeno was hopeful to get the victory and then move on i didnt really see that happening .

@ frogguy - considering we were all restarts aswel as you lot being online when declared and our only original state being one of anton's biatches and leaving i dnt think weve done to badly.

@ oooga - thank you, a nice post

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    yeh, it would have been differnt if you didnt have 4 out of 6 online when we declared . atleast nubs would have been dead aswel. but we were expecting this to be difficult and although beeno was hopeful to get the victory and then move on i didnt really see that happening .

@ frogguy - considering we were all restarts aswel as you lot being online when declared and our only original state being one of anton's biatches and leaving i dnt think weve done to badly.

@ oooga - thank you, a nice post
    @Missionary - Yeah, it was fun until my state with 13b in bank and jumped from being AR'ed by you guys in the first shot (which I was almost dead... down to 531a) Which wasn't bad until I SAed a few of you landfat guys, thanks

@BeeNo, I could careless about how many times I restart in this game... It's just funny to see a nation declare war and then get served up and have to resort to killing restarts to keep the numbers game up... Just something rather funny, that's all.

NS 1, Pride 1, ELD 0.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FrogBu View Post
    @Missionary - Yeah, it was fun until my state with 13b in bank and jumped from being AR'ed by you guys in the first shot (which I was almost dead... down to 531a) Which wasn't bad until I SAed a few of you landfat guys, thanks

@BeeNo, I could careless about how many times I restart in this game... It's just funny to see a nation declare war and then get served up and have to resort to killing restarts to keep the numbers game up... Just something rather funny, that's all.

NS 1, Pride 1, ELD 0.
    so you dont wonna restart to many times . btw, whats with the last bit?

It seemed like you guys had given up trying to kill me before I logged on. It wouldn't have mattered anyways though, since my state is unkillable. When you try to AR my last 3 land away, our states will magically switch land-values. that makes my state pretty much unkillable

yeah we had someone sign off while we were killing you so we couldn't finish you off.

Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    yeah we had someone sign off while we were killing you so we couldn't finish you off.

that happened to us...3 times
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

so you dont wonna restart to many times . btw, whats with the last bit?
    @ Missionary, the score for each nation... NS 1, Pride 1 and ELD 0... Total tally for both wars.

Missionary Guest

oh right. so pride 1, NS 1 1/2 and ELD 0 hehe