Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Welcome

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    max, fellas i don't think we can handle this. you guys mind if i use the surrender feature?
    well at least you can be man enough to admit it

****, and i was saving up turns to suicide on all top states that weren't running balanced (no **** ask anton and beeno about this ).

My point wouldve been however to hit them with a balanced state, just to let them suffer for infantry hording. Now though it changes, will be hitting off course

p.S. i like how no one took the lame opportunity to grab him right after it happend !
    Last edited by boostah; 08-09-2010 at 18:44.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post
    ****, and i was saving up turns to suicide on all top states that weren't running balanced (no **** ask anton and beeno about this ).

My point wouldve been however to hit them with a balanced state, just to let them suffer for infantry hording. Now though it changes, will be hitting off course
    i think the top sky states are getting relatively balanced atm
    not sure about the other states up there

either their smart kind people, or know that i retaliate that type of thing.

in this case i think they are all just put on their nice guy hats and let it go
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

and the upgrading is usually done right when you get that separation. believe me no top states want to run 0 defense. it mostly varies on how good the race is up top.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i think the top sky states are getting relatively balanced atm
    not sure about the other states up there
    i'm not only talking about sky states, i woudve hit ABT (hell the nation i'm in) too, wouldve warned them though. I wanted to make a point, that's all

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    max, fellas i don't think we can handle this. you guys mind if i use the surrender feature?
    Nation-Wars Redemption V1.07
    * The surrender feature will be removed. It will come back but I would like to tweak it a little more. I do like that feature though.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    Nation-Wars Redemption V1.07
    * The surrender feature will be removed. It will come back but I would like to tweak it a little more. I do like that feature though.
    you just had to rain on his parade

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i think USA should have a helping hand in killing him considering he was hiding in their nation...
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    Thats what CR does but maybe we are just that awesome

This is being handled by USA and ABT. Neither of you are involved, so please don't try to take over the FA role of USA.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    This is being handled by USA and ABT. Neither of you are involved, so please don't try to take over the FA role of USA.

Thanks.
    actually i am involved. my leader got attacked.

You're welcome.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 08-09-2010 at 21:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me