Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College Football Discussion

The problem is not only with the agents or their runners. These athletes as young adults are just as guilty for accepting this money, or parties or whatever it is they accept. I dont hold any one party responsible for what is happening. Its been going on for years and probably isnt gonna stop anytime soon. But the players know **** good and well what they can and cant accept so they need wait for thier money after they finish their FREE ride in school.

And lets go LONGHORNS!!!!!

Not argueing that point cris, but when you have a 19 yr old kids that was raised dirt poor and you flash all this cash, what do you expect? I also know that there are shadier tactics as well, but yes, they need to be able to control them selves and wait for the big bucks to come which they will.

bama has a really good shot at winning it all, but coming out of the SEC we all know is very treacherous. everygame in the SEC and Big 12 are hard fought games and anything can happen. im more looking forward to seeing whether notre dame can bounce back and i want to see how Jake Locker out in washington can do seeing as he decided to come back for his senior year.