Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: This is what happens....

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    when you give top states the security of not of the no suiciding:

Military Statistics Spies: 1% (71.880.609) Infantry: 91% (5.221.832.558) Tanks: 0% (12.510.445) Jets: 3% (175.726.591) Bombers: 0% (756.358) SAMs: 1% (46.271.590) Ships: 3% (192.438.652)
    So,

Devil I agree with you here, but lets take your numbers and a few
    squarely placed division signs and this is what we get

Lets take your numbers and make smaller figures out of them

I did a few simple maths and figured out that with your numbers scaled way down

I could get 54 m inf with 2 m ships/jets and about 1 m spies..

(You are welcome to double check my 1337 math skills but be warned some of the figures are rounded a little)

Now with these figures I do see an inf hoarding problems still however it is not as bad without the huge numbers showing..

I think with just a few simple tweaks here we can have this all sorted out.

Why not have inf hoarding actually become a bigger part of the game, but instead work it like this.

Allow your self to put percentages of inf towards working your other units

Like this.

10 % towards anti tank inf
    10 % towards Anti Air Inf (this number would be auto set due to amount of agms on hand)
    10 % towards Tank Drivers (this number would be auto set, kinda, depending on the amount of tanks you have)
    10 % towards Pilots (again, this number would auto set for obvious reasons)

so on and so forth

but heres the kicker, allow indies to produce them faster, but also tweak their stats to make them due less damage and make them cost about 1/3 of their usual prices..

and then, raise the strength of other units and drop their prices as well...

I hope you get where I am going here...

Make the inf actually do something worthwhile...
    Last edited by Mhaphew; 08-18-2010 at 21:33.
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    So suiciding is ok as long as it doesn't benefit LoR...
    mate not everything is about LoR, get your head out of your own arse for once lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    also CR will take it personal if anyone is to hit CR or Sky just to "show us" how to net....

just public announcement!
    now whos the party pooper

@ Mhaphew - that last bits quite a good idea actually.

devils numbers are slightly skewed because the live military stats page only shows military that is currently on hand in states. there is another 3bil inf sitting on the market that should also beincorporated into the figures

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    devils numbers are slightly skewed because the live military stats page only shows military that is currently on hand in states. there is another 3bil inf sitting on the market that should also beincorporated into the figures
    you acutally think someone placed 3b infantry on the market and it isn`t dropping prices for sitting there since day 1?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I'm 100% sure that market bot is involved. No one is stoking with 3G inf, 190m AGMs and 200m ships.

i know it is a market bot im just saying that there is an extra 3 bil sitting there ready to be pulled into the game if a casher were to be able to jump high enough.

i know it is a market bot im just saying that there is an extra 3 bil sitting there ready to be pulled into the game if a casher were to be able to jump high enough.
    And if they do, military stats will change accordingly. Even if there weren't any army left in the public market you could always buy it from black market, so there is no need to incorporate the unsold military to military stats.