Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is what happens....

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    tempted 2 just get 50+mill jets
    why get 50mill jets to do a job that 150k jets can do though?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

how many sets has top spot not been decided this late in the month? i know kris had 20-30mil agms at one point but was forced to sell them to try to get a grab back.

look they both know how vulnerable they are, but their both trying to win.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

would be funny if #38 won whilst #59 and #11 exchange blows

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Would be even more epic if some other state outjumped all of them and won
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    when you give top states the security of not of the no suiciding:

Military Statistics Spies: 1% (71.880.609) Infantry: 91% (5.221.832.558) Tanks: 0% (12.510.445) Jets: 3% (175.726.591) Bombers: 0% (756.358) SAMs: 1% (46.271.590) Ships: 3% (192.438.652)

.. I need to set up a recording so i don't have to keep repeating myself..

anyway, the only reason there are that many inf is cause no nations are doing anything about it.

1) I have CLEARLY stated that if someone does a few war attacks to "remind" someone to get some more protection you will not have any issues with the admins nor is it a violation of the suicide rule.

2) If a nation wars another nation it's not a suicide.. War was declared!

3) The suiciding rule was set in place to help prevent MULTIPLE sets of the same states attacking the same states..

When a nation has several states full of nothing but Infantry then it's other nations responsibility to either deal with it or sit back and do nothing.

Infantry hording has been in this game for ages. It has nothing to do with the new suiciding rule. Back in the day other nations took care of things and made people play smarter. Guess we don't have any of those kinds of nations left.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

1) I have CLEARLY stated that if someone does a few war attacks to "remind" someone to get some more protection you will not have any issues with the admins nor is it a violation of the suicide rule.
    So what you are trying to say is....

Suiciding is OK, but only if done in moderation...

Um, care to elaborate on that a little?
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Basically, you can do whatever you want as long as you don't do it multiple times to one person/nation over a prolonged period of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    .. I need to set up a recording so i don't have to keep repeating myself..

anyway, the only reason there are that many inf is cause no nations are doing anything about it.

2) If a nation wars another nation it's not a suicide.. War was declared!

3) The suiciding rule was set in place to help prevent MULTIPLE sets of the same states attacking the same states..

When a nation has several states full of nothing but Infantry then it's other nations responsibility to either deal with it or sit back and do nothing.

Infantry hording has been in this game for ages. It has nothing to do with the new suiciding rule. Back in the day other nations took care of things and made people play smarter. Guess we don't have any of those kinds of nations left.
    You should just copy/paste this in a word document so you can copy/paste it whenever this discussion comes up.

Also, when LOR hit INF *****'ing nations, we got ganged up on by you. Just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    You should just copy/paste this in a word document so you can copy/paste it whenever this discussion comes up.

Also, when LOR hit INF *****'ing nations, we got ganged up on by you. Just saying...
    also CR will take it personal if anyone is to hit CR or Sky just to "show us" how to net....

just public announcement!

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Basically, you can do whatever you want as long as you don't do it multiple times to one person/nation over a prolonged period of time.

So suiciding is ok as long as it doesn't benefit LoR...
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)